Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in Nation-Wars?

We should go back to mIRC. People can idle there for days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

maybe prem accounts should no longer be available for purchase, adn all things and more be able to be bought individually with credits. you wanna go in vaca mode, buy some vaca days. you wanna get bonus turns done for you all set, buy that feature each set. you want a private pw protected subsection of this forum then buy it with credits. everything based on credits not "cash".

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    maybe prem accounts should no longer be available for purchase, adn all things and more be able to be bought individually with credits. you wanna go in vaca mode, buy some vaca days. you wanna get bonus turns done for you all set, buy that feature each set. you want a private pw protected subsection of this forum then buy it with credits. everything based on credits not "cash".
    Bonus turns Idea is not a good Idea.. we use the bonuses to help up the reputation of NW, now why would we offer that to paying members only??
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

that is no different that what is happening now. Prem (paying) members dont have to click on them...

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    So then you are basically making pres pay for the game out of pocket without any income if you have to purchase prems with credits.

Personally, I don't feel that credits should affect ingame things. Members who have been here since the beginning will be able to buy anything that pres implements, but new members who just sign up won't be able to receive the features that we do. I'm all for new ways of using credits, but I don't like the idea of handicapping new members.

Another thought is to somehow get players who are killed to make another state. I am not sure how you accomplish this, but as soon as a nation is wiped out like S for example this set, they dont come back and there was two week left.

Maybe the smaller nation gets stronger restarts, or just stronger restarts in general. maybe they start out with all lvl 8 units, or more turns, or 300 turns and 600 stored or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    So then you are basically making pres pay for the game out of pocket without any income if you have to purchase prems with credits.

Personally, I don't feel that credits should affect ingame things. Members who have been here since the beginning will be able to buy anything that pres implements, but new members who just sign up won't be able to receive the features that we do. I'm all for new ways of using credits, but I don't like the idea of handicapping new members.
    pres would be the only one to tell us what income comes from what. I have bought credits twice as many times as I have bought a prem...i mean you buy a annual and your done for hte year so in order to contribute more money i bought credits.

I havent seen an ad for a long time, but if they are not paying out as they should be then i would remove them in order to make the game look better in appearance.

I have to disagree here. Credits should stay credits. They are only used for forum use. The Premium accounts should include ingame incentives, but should never affect gam play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

since im not understanding tell me what the big difference between buying a prem account and buying/earning credits are different. I would like to cherry pick the things I pay for not get an "all or nothing" list.

no one said anything about making the game unfair.

are talking about hte nation sub forum, cause If I want to buy a forum, and host it, there would be no difference except there is a link on here to it.