Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What would you like to see in Nation-Wars?

How many people here have actually bought credits? Even if Mr P stops giving them out once in a while, we would have to get rid of the Bookie system entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

ask him how many people buy credits I dont know, but what you are assuming is that no one does, or that more prems are bought, which you shouldnt assume.

why would vbookie have to be elimiated some bet some win some loose its your risk.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I stongly feel that there should be a button that opens a new window for the chat box, and nation chat box. I think Nation Chat Box is under used. Its no better than MSN, but we always seem to fall to MSN.

Not sure how the three set score would get more activity.

Inner nation forum that was more like Vbulletin would be cool. That could be something that could be bought with credits.
    If scores over three sets counted, it is a longer time period where how you play matters. It would be some incentive to keep the same nations around longer and see how a group of players can do over a longer period. Also if you had 2 good rounds in a row, you would really want to get together as strong a nation as possible for that third round.

just a suggestion...

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    If scores over three sets counted, it is a longer time period where how you play matters. It would be some incentive to keep the same nations around longer and see how a group of players can do over a longer period. Also if you had 2 good rounds in a row, you would really want to get together as strong a nation as possible for that third round.

just a suggestion...

Its also a bragging right, we were the best over a 3 set period...now try to dethrone us.

instead of setting a time limit like 3, why not let it keep going...a longevity score so that more have a chance if they out last other nations that may have been larger.

say LOR goes on for 10 sets, but SLOB goes for 20, but slob has have the memebers so they still have a chance of out lasting lor and getting a larger all time score.

instead of setting a time limit like 3, why not let it keep going...a longevity score so that more have a chance if they out last other nations that may have been larger.

say LOR goes on for 10 sets, but SLOB goes for 20, but slob has have the memebers so they still have a chance of out lasting lor and getting a larger all time score.
    not gonna work. Falls back on an issue we discussed earlier where the states/nations have been around for a while hold all the records and thus new states nations will not have a chance at ever getting anything..
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Have both?

If someone can keep a nation going for a long time it should be recognised, and having the 3 set limit will give new nations something to aim for while the all time is out of reach.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Have both?

If someone can keep a nation going for a long time it should be recognised, and having the 3 set limit will give new nations something to aim for while the all time is out of reach.
    I don't think having a nation going for 10 sets is a big accomplishment..
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    I don't think having a nation going for 10 sets is a big accomplishment..
    If you've lead a nation for 10 sets I'll believe you...

But what about 40? or 50?

And there is no guarantee they'll top the all time scores, if one nation plays 30 sets with more members they could have a higher score.