Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LoR Next Set.

Default LoR Next Set.

Next set and for quite a few sets following I will nto be leading LoR. College will be coming and I can't spend enough activity and time into the game. Players of LoR you are free to have fun/go on break. But from what i know Devil will be keeping the tag around.

I will recruit again for LoR when im active again and bring the tag back in full esteem once schedule lightens up, so yeah LoR will be under Devil's control for a while.

I will come back and will set some fun again but atm i will take my leave, players like GRIM, RAUL, SHABAZ, DEREK, RYAN, Kenneth, Dak, Kantlut, KID, Kanny, Satan, Matt, UKA, ARKEYES, Herc, and all others who helped me bring back LoR as strong as it is I am very thankful.

Devil I hope you the best of luck with the tag, I worked hard to round this elite team and keep us in good shape, so try your best to do the same . JK im sure You will own it up as a Leader.

This post is just to put down the idea that I won't be leader/leading LoR, but i will come back as a leader when im active again. The reason for this is that i think LoR deserves active leadership and if i am unable to do that than i should not be a leader.

Devil will and can continue the tag as long as he wants, wheter he eventually destroys or not , does not have to do with my vow that i will bring back LoR in the distant future, and we will be a united front again.

So from the moment this set ends I will no longer be in charge of LoR, or FA any matters on behalf of LoR. My Reentry will publically be seen.

Thanks All for the support.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Any Issues directed at LoR need to be taken up with Devil or through me to Devil
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

If Devil is busy........ I could lead LoR

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    IDK Pres...

Are you ready to give up the last strand of dignity you have and transfer over to the dark side?
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

ok your in charge then!

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    ok your in charge then!
    LOL good luck prez?

hope u guys can control ur nation next set and not war a nation when your nation cant dictate who they war. pretty awful
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    hope u guys can control ur nation next set and not war a nation when your nation cant dictate who they war. pretty awful
    Yeah it sucks, least we don't really have to worry about who we war though, cause there is a good chance that we will win. No matter who sells our NA and not matter how many times during a set our NA gets sold...
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Well if big daddy Prez is in charge you can count on the members being good and under control...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Well if big daddy Prez is in charge you can count on the members being good and under control...

i wouldn't count on it

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are