Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: feed Back Plz

To start i was thinking a little less involved. I'm not talking about messing up the tech.. what i'm saying is, if you chose Govt A then when you go to the dev page, only the prosperity and residential areas show up for you to put science in.. If you go with Govt B then only the indy parts would show and not the others.. This way not all Govts could support all strats.. (medical would show up on all) This would make things easier to tell which nation is supporting what just by the D or C in the scores page.

I know it would be nothing huge, but it would be a start to something different. And again, these are just suggestions. it may come to us leaving it the way it is.. I just like the idea of Govts being involved in a "Nation Wars" game.

There would be one Govt that supports all strats if they want, but the price for chosing that Govt could be longer market times or less tax or smaller nations bank for stocking.. Again, just throwing simple ideas out there.. Anything that will change the tech code or all of that isn't an option right now.. I'm looking for simple things that we could introduce a Govt feature with and then build each set..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    To start i was thinking a little less involved. I'm not talking about messing up the tech.. what i'm saying is, if you chose Govt A then when you go to the dev page, only the prosperity and residential areas show up for you to put science in.. If you go with Govt B then only the indy parts would show and not the others.. This way not all Govts could support all strats.. (medical would show up on all) This would make things easier to tell which nation is supporting what just by the D or C in the scores page.

I know it would be nothing huge, but it would be a start to something different. And again, these are just suggestions. it may come to us leaving it the way it is.. I just like the idea of Govts being involved in a "Nation Wars" game.

There would be one Govt that supports all strats if they want, but the price for chosing that Govt could be longer market times or less tax or smaller nations bank for stocking.. Again, just throwing simple ideas out there.. Anything that will change the tech code or all of that isn't an option right now.. I'm looking for simple things that we could introduce a Govt feature with and then build each set..
    are you talking about nations being governments or individual states?

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

may i suggest making up gov names since not everyone is going to want to be a "commi"?

K.I.S.S.

What about differense between warring and netting?

I am sorry, i hate to be negitive about this one...i just dont see (yet) the awsomness.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    are you talking about nations being governments or individual states?
    Nations

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    may i suggest making up gov names since not everyone is going to want to be a "commi"?

K.I.S.S.

What about differense between warring and netting?

I am sorry, i hate to be negitive about this one...i just dont see (yet) the awsomness.
    it's fine.. i don't want people to like an idea just cause i put it out there.. I post these ideas so the members can either take off with it and suggest more for it, or tear it apart and send me back to the drawing board .

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Ok heres some general ideas.

Government 1: Income +5% , Unlimited bank, food consumption +5%

Government 2: 5% + military strength, -10% construction, +5% attack losses,

Government 3: +5 indy production, +5% farmer, +5% income, -5% military strength

Government 4: +5% indy production, higher unit upkeep, personal bank limited to 15 bil

Governement 5: Farmer +5%, Lower unit upkeep, -10% spy strength, double gdn and tdn cost

Government 6: Normal
    Last edited by Devil; 07-27-2009 at 21:46.

Ok heres some general ideas.

Government 2: 5% + military strength, -10% construction, +5% attack losses,

Government 3: +5 indy production, +5% farmer, +5% income, -5% military strength

Government 4: +5% indy production, higher unit upkeep, personal bank limited to 15 bil

Governement 5: Farmer +5%, Lower unit upkeep, goods take half time to reach market

Government 6: Normal
    what 4023 turns per set, you would have to really do some math in order to figure out what 5% this and 5% that would calculate into advantages and disadvantages.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Seems to play right into a stockers hand. Low military so consumption doesnt matter, higher income, unlimited bank.
    Others seemed to be balanced, except #5 has 3 positives and no negatives.

I like them though

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Seems to play right into a stockers hand. Low military so consumption doesnt matter, higher income, unlimited bank.
    Others seemed to be balanced, except #5 has 3 positives and no negatives.

I like them though
    and as of right now a stocker can't compete for a top3. Unless everyone else is warred.

#5 is fixed

but these are all just rough ideas that need to be tweaked

@ maggio we could always run a test server with differant %'s to see what would be most balanced
    Last edited by Devil; 07-27-2009 at 21:40.

Or since spies have the huge random, make it a bigger percentage. Or make it a variable percentage, +/- 20% or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

just code them in, give them names, and for now just make them deplict strat. that would be honestly very helpful at this point, and bide time to really crack down and debate pluses and minuses...

not only would minor changes effect our volitile community, but making adjustments will disrupt future top 10 scores for the new server...