Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: feed Back Plz

change the LG formula, give less land per hit. I am sick and tired of losing 2-3k land a ****ing day
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    this. not to mention that every game seems to have these government options etc. i

so 10% bonus but no tech bonus because its a newly created nation with no tax hence no money to buy science? they can do that if they want

anyway personally i dont like this idea. it will make NW even more like all those other games. im up for change but id rather have things like new attacks etc.

not to mention that we wont have enough time to test this for new server...and many of the suggestions are very unbalanced. for example if theres going to be some government which is war based then to counter act for making something which is overpowered as it is (war) theyd need to have things like....much bigger upkeeps...MUCH bigger upkeeps and things like special random events eg "peoples revolt" or something...like a red turn...so yeah having the possibility of having a red turn as a random event (although under a diff name obvs and more frequent) - to represent peoples dissatisfaction with the rule and their attempts to protest. basically for a war based government their top players shouldnt be able to compete for top spots in a netting set unless they war.

anyway thats just my view.
    On the same token, some people's groups like going to war--Vikings, Mongolians, etc. Perhaps we should add a random event where people get an increase in drafts (% based gain in INF based on number of Indy sites). Then, if we go to war, then both random events could happen. Maybe if a nation is FS'ed, then a % of their population converts to military
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

I agree that something has to be done about GA. Easiest way to fix is to make pop gain a lot less per turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

indy FTW?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

GA is definitely nerfed relative to all other attacks- it should have a permanent effect/damage something permanently like AR. Perhaps 1CS every GA or it converts a small of buildings into free land (like the spy op). This would make it have some lasting effect even if the target got online. Plus ground warfare wrecks infrastructure up anyways.

I like the suggestion of different attacks, but we shouldn't do anything too complicated like gov't types with bonuses and tradeoffs just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    GA is definitely nerfed relative to all other attacks- it should have a permanent effect/damage something permanently like AR. Perhaps 1CS every GA or it converts a small of buildings into free land (like the spy op). This would make it have some lasting effect even if the target got online. Plus ground warfare wrecks infrastructure up anyways.

I like the suggestion of different attacks, but we shouldn't do anything too complicated like gov't types with bonuses and tradeoffs just yet.
    yep i like that idea. maybe destroying buildings or something. but then again i think were having a new bomber attack or something which destroys buildings.

If that's the case, we'll have to figure something else out, but the bomber attack sounds *****in. 8D

We need to get the tanks in the game some how...

How many people actually use tanks all the way to the end of the set?

(same with bombers)
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    We need to get the tanks in the game some how...

How many people actually use tanks all the way to the end of the set?

(same with bombers)
    two birds one stone...

inf only on a ga kills pop

tank only on a new attack called "GA2" kills pop, and destroys buildings, but not land. or somethign like that. so its more expensive to use, but it benifits if the target is not killed all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    two birds one stone...

inf only on a ga kills pop

tank only on a new attack called "GA2" kills pop, and destroys buildings, but not land. or somethign like that. so its more expensive to use, but it benifits if the target is not killed all the way.
    I like the way you think my friend...but what about the bombers?
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!