Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Redemption!

i don't have any of the past settings Svenne used for that. So i would be starting from scratch and would have no idea where a good starting and ending point would be..

I don't have a problem bring back the old numbers, i would just need to set it all up on a test server and mess with it till i got it right.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

That's true too with the old numbers, but wasn't it roughly 7x the current numbers for the old networth formula? I could be quite mistaken on this though. I remember tanks were equal on NW and military strength if that can give you a reference point.

I know it's not physically possible but I'd like to try and have your babies...

i'm fairly certain old NW were Exactly 7x of what they are now

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

why not just make it 10X that would keep it really easy wouldnt it? and it would be even more than the old numbers so "you guys" would be super duper excited!

Finally. prez this actually helps a lot more than you think. I had a few buddies, and to those of you who are gonna be asses and say "multies" no actually buddies wanted to get in this game, but when i started to tell them the rules of sas/no war attacks and so forth it became non-interesting.

now truly the stratgest and strong player will only rank one.via war. cause with the opening of all the attacks back. and no need for concrete guidlines to attack. everyone and anyone could be broken down for a quick grab. though nations may go at war for it,

I'm very content with this idea.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    Why not bring back the old networth numbers while we're at it, Prez?

I think it'll be a nice change for the old guard like us while new players have a nice big number to look at.
    someone get this man a cookie

Yep, networth got divided by 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

perhaps new networths can be changed after a little while. I would have to test all that out to make sure we get it where we need it and i just didn't have time to do all that plus the other stuff that needed to be finished up.

I will reset the server tomorrow and then the game will be down for a bit while i load the new game on this server..

I will be completely wiping out the data base, so anyone who is a low number prolly won't unless you log on early and make your state.. I have no idea how long this transfer will take. I'm sure a few hours..

I'm excited about next set and the introduction of the Redemption server along with all the new features the game now has.. I'm sure you all will enjoy it.

Game is up and running... all states from the past game have been reset, so everyone starts with a new number.

If you want a low number, better hurry up and create a state