Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Redemption!

thanks for the warning. thats my premium account not getting extended. my #3...and now its gone...gone
    p.s. the new look does look very nice and crispy and more 'fast'...will have a look later to see whats actually different
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 08-30-2009 at 06:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

hear hear!!!

go mr. P!

like the new look!
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Sorry anton.. I couldn't keep the same db cause there were so many changes..

I like the new layout myself I'm very happy with it..

Also, to all those who have been working on the new member campaign please put that in full effect now.. Let's get some new blood moving in the game. Lets see if we can get some of the old nations up and running again.. USA is back for a bit..

I'm pumped for the new release and we have everything riding on this.. So let's make this work!!!!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

one more thing.. Don't forget you can now view profiles by clicking on the states in the scores page. The new profile shows medals as well.. So if you don't make a profile nobody will ever see the medals you have earned.

let's not forget that this is a whole new server and we are starting 100% fresh. As of right now this game has no rules. (other than the basics of every game)

The Patriot Act has been suspended. There is no longer a no double in the top ten rule, all the rules members have made up through the years are gone. This is no longer world of war.. This is Nation-Wars and members can play as they see fit.. If you don't like it, kill them! If you get hit and whine and quit over it, i'm sorry.. I hope you don't quit over it and you would just get even, but if you have to quit you have to quit and there is nothing i can do about it..

Roll backs are no longer an option (unless there is a game bug and your state is effected by it)

I really want a fresh start here. We all need to forget about all the things from the past and move forward with this game. We have to get excitement brewing in this game again.. New blood + old blood + new excitement = great success for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    The forums will be cleared.
    Do us a favor, don't touch the Game Discussions sections. Deleting two years worth of tips and advice would really be a dumb move. Where do you think us n00bies come to learn how to play after memorizing the guide? Da forum.

Not to mention, the forum is already deader than a grave and deleting *everything* will only make it even deader, if that's even possible!!

Loading Bar- Makes the game look powerful
    And it also makes the game look really slow, and annoying.
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Do us a favor, don't touch the Game Discussions sections. Deleting two years worth of tips and advice would really be a dumb move. Where do you think us n00bies come to learn how to play after memorizing the guide? Da forum.

Not to mention, the forum is already deader than a grave and deleting *everything* will only make it even deader, if that's even possible!!

And it also makes the game look really slow, and annoying.

Any useful information would not be cleared. The items i'm speaking about is stuff from Resurrection server.. Nothing would be deleted, info would simply be moved to the history section so people could look back on certain events. And sadly you are right.. the forums are pretty dead. But i think thats due to the lack of events the past couple of sets.. I think things will be a little more exciting this set and future sets

As for the loading bar. For some it kinda makes the game look like it's loading up to be something cool.. And we hope in the end they feel it is. but i can see where some might think it's annoying.

One thing about this game is, if changes are made and they are unpopular, they get removed. We listen to our members and try to do what they want and not what we want all the time.

this was from the cbox and i don't know what you mean -

"Rounds started. Now, when can we start playing...with out having to worry about being reset again!"

I'm confused about being reset again?

"Sorry but vacation mode is only available to users with premium accounts"

i thought i would get a prem for being 3rd last set..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

this was from the cbox and i don't know what you mean -

"Rounds started. Now, when can we start playing...with out having to worry about being reset again!"

I'm confused about being reset again?
    Just below that in the chat...

31/08/2009 14:17 Mr President --- what will happen is, those who are not a prem member will be reset at the start of next round and those who are a prem member will get the lower numbers again. can't promise they will be the same as last sets though.. and the cboxes are still part of the game, they are just pop ups now instead of boxes taking up space at the top and looking crappy
    Is that now, in a month, or was that the reset that already occured?
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    "Sorry but vacation mode is only available to users with premium accounts"

i thought i would get a prem for being 3rd last set..
    You should be all set now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Just below that in the chat...

Is that now, in a month, or was that the reset that already occured?
    ok i see what you mean now. That reset was between this set and last set when the game was being upgraded. All members we reset for the new server so we all started fresh.. Basically all it did was change what state # a prem member would have..