Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Redemption!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    You should be all set now!

Thanks Mr P!
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

The game looks terrific, P. Very nicely done. I can't wait to make a bombing run

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    i can see where some might think it's annoying.
    One easy solution would be to make the image be a link. Then all of us that know it's not actualy doing anything, can simply click the link.

Three seconds is a looong time to wait for some of us!!
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    One easy solution would be to make the image be a link. Then all of us that know it's not actualy doing anything, can simply click the link.

Three seconds is a looong time to wait for some of us!!

I can't wait to be told I'm being killed and then log in only to have to wait an extra vital 3 seconds to log in

wow this is really cool, i'll be here this set.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    I can't wait to be told I'm being killed and then log in only to have to wait an extra vital 3 seconds to log in
    nice one James

Mr P, I love it.
    You've done a great job, the game looks wonderful.
    I just think that the global news page could use more contrast (green - dark brown is no good)
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

thanks bram.. it's actually really nice to make such a large change on everything and hear more complements then complaints.. Normally you all are such whiners about everything .. (did i say that out loud) lmao jk..

Anyway, yo peeps there are tons of new features that hardly anyone is using.. I didn't spend all my free time make these things and ignoring my wife and kids for you all to not use them.. So for the sake of my marriage and family, get your arses moving!!!

Just a reminder of a few of the changes,

- The mass recruiting messages. Nations can send out one message, yes that ONE message and it will go out to anyone who is not in a nation. Holy crap i thought you all would love this one

- United Nations- For the first set, there is no cost to join or remain a member of this. I did this so you all could mess around with it some...

- Invite Friends- ummmm what is the hold up here? Why are you not inviting friends? Are you embarrassed of us? Do you not like us? Do you not want to share this game with anyone else? Hardly anyone has used this.

- Cbox and Nation Cboxes- These are now pop up windows. I got a lot of complaints about them taking up too much space and not being big enough and that you wanted them in a pop up window.. So being the supurbly nice guy i am, i made them for you.. The links are at the bottom of the nav bar.

- Profiles including medals- You can now look at peoples profile by clicking on there state in the scores page. Profiles now include the medals members have received. It will get a little fancier in time, i just wanted a basic version of it up for the new server.. it will actually show the medal and how many you have soon.

I have added a nice script giving me some stats on all the above.. So i can see how often it's being used and by whom.. So don't make me war your nation for not using them.. jk

ok now for some feedback--------

Here are things i would like your opinions on:

How about the markets?
    Personal Bank?
    Main screen when you log in?
    The Map?

And anything else you can think of ...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I've used the nation cbox!

The only thing I'd particularly like changed is having a link back to the nation headquarters under all the nation tabs, once I've bought tech and then have to go put it on something in the dev centre I have to move my mouse an extra few cm, sort it out!!

I don't like the sending a message to everyone untagged function, that gave me an edge cos no-one else could be bothered to send messages to untagged ppl but now it's so easy for them . But I can see why you'd want it so I'd leave it in

how do we find out how many times someone has been grabbed b4 using all state scores?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

do you really have to manually enter each state number to make a standard attack...? It seemed like a bit less work to just use the drop down menu.

I wonder if you can find an imaginary map to use for our world, and not the real world...most of us are US, and when only one nation can occupy the US it sucks. I cant even remember what I got now. Maybe the US could be split in time zones.