Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Redemption!

headquarters was kinda sucky to me at first, but I guess there are more options and no way could that fit down the side, so once we get used to it, it will be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    headquarters was kinda sucky to me at first, but I guess there are more options and no way could that fit down the side, so once we get used to it, it will be much better.
    this is pretty much why you won't ever see me reply to a complaint about the HQ or other tabs.. Once everyone gets use to it, things will be fine.. Again, in order to create a whole new game and new excitement, we have to step outside of our comfort zones.. Things have to be different or people get stuck in ruts and things get boooooring..

When everything is totally completed, there will be links at the top of many of those pages which will make it a little easier to navigate through it all.. I just didn't have time to do everything, so i did the main things first.. The rest will come each set.

There are tons of ideas for pretty much all the new things in the game right now that will be implemented for sets to come, and this will help keep things new.

The map, the UN things like this have huge potential.. I have my own ideas, but once people get use to things i'm looking forward to hearing some of our members ideas on how to add and improve on some of the new features..

Remember, what we use to know and what we called our comfort zone is gone.. The old way didn't work anymore.. We either changed or sank!! So i picked change

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Like I said to my French teacher a couple of yrs ago:
    Everyone hates change. We like things the way we are. So sure, if someone changes something, they get a lot of comments, and people complain the entire time. But once they get used to the new stuff, they won't change back.
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Yep just like getting a new haircut, people just aren't used to seeing you like it and don't like it, but then they get used to it and do like it; I'm sure it'll be the same here

It would be cool if there were "Delete all" button in news

Quote Originally Posted by vussu View Post
    It would be cool if there were "Delete all" button in news
    *LIKES*

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    How about the markets?
    Instant market time, instead of having a six hour delay for every one because a few players might 'abuse' it by selling to a friend.

Doesn't the price restriction pretty much fix this? No way to list something very cheap for a friend with the price restriction. (For example $2.048 - $2.276 provides no way to sell to a friend very cheaply!) Why bother trying to sell to a friend when there's not much difference in the price? Heck, in real life, it's not cheating to sell stuff to friends!! Every other game I've seen that has a market has the stuff put up instantly. Or am I missing something!

As a wise man once said...

And about the feeding problem, again don't forget that the new server is not going to have any of the past rules and i'm tired of dummying down the game. If people are feeding, then it's up to the rest of the nations to handle things on how they see fit. We miss out on a lot of good things cause we are way over cautious on things.. it's really old!
    Even better, just show all the listings, sorted by price, with out showing who posted them...listed right when it's made.

Personal Bank?
    Daily interest!
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

One thing i would like to remind everyone about is, when you use the Bombing Run (BR) attack it will destroy buildings and also lower readiness to a MAX OF 60%

AA's still lower to the normal which still makes AA's the most powerful attack.

(This may go up some after time to help make warring a little harder.. we will see)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

can someone please confirm that using global events for each state individually is the only way to see their GE? no more through all scores?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

One thing i would like to remind everyone about is, when you use the Bombing Run (BR) attack it will destroy buildings and also lower readiness to a MAX OF 60%

AA's still lower to the normal which still makes AA's the most powerful attack.

(This may go up some after time to help make warring a little harder.. we will see)
    I still am not seeing attack info for Bombing run. Is it just bombers that are sent? What defends against them? Jets and AGM's? Just wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.