Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TLH vs SLOB

Default TLH vs SLOB

so Ali, did you kill me just cus ? if i was less stoned and not leaving the country in 1 hour i would have done something i think anyway in Russia now where the Vodka costs as low as 3pounds/litre

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

nah their was reason behind it. one this is for all the times you end up warring my guys. either you warring me directly or indirectly helping.

so this was a bit of a personal vendetta you can say. Especially after that one set when i did let you break free and rank one couldn't let it happen again, SLOB states were in crossfire as well for that in my eyes.

ALL this was me and no other affilation with anybody else. Had i wanted LOR to do this i would of been in LOR as a leader and killed the tag again. But no fun in that

thought id have a small team and war via that. plus this way even though slob is operating relatively slowly they should just by simple number game win.

SLOB mems i hope this war makes you realize that your tag isn't that great a defense. being the largest tag in game and a 5 man nation strikes and you only get one kill cs.....

but hey gl.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Devil won`t win anyway
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Sorry ALI we are not as fast as you would like. A close family friend has died, which kinda is tying me up...

BTW congrats on finding 4 other states that like you.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    nah their was reason behind it. one this is for all the times you end up warring my guys. either you warring me directly or indirectly helping.

so this was a bit of a personal vendetta you can say. Especially after that one set when i did let you break free and rank one couldn't let it happen again, SLOB states were in crossfire as well for that in my eyes.

ALL this was me and no other affilation with anybody else. Had i wanted LOR to do this i would of been in LOR as a leader and killed the tag again. But no fun in that

thought id have a small team and war via that. plus this way even though slob is operating relatively slowly they should just by simple number game win.

SLOB mems i hope this war makes you realize that your tag isn't that great a defense. being the largest tag in game and a 5 man nation strikes and you only get one kill cs.....

but hey gl.
    the cs was me and crimson...not really a CS
    we only hit cause i am working a lot of hours this weekend, so i won't be around much.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

i`m not even mentioning your attempt to kill me
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Devil won`t win anyway
    i really doubt that they did that so i could win.

I could of told him SoB was going to beat me. Ive been playing catch up for the last 4 days with him.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post

but hey gl.
    bah obviously ignoring the times that your guys war me directly, indirectly and or make plans to war me (which fall apart cos you get found out). oh well, what goes round comes round, remember that

p.s. people join SLOB because it has good members/people not because its big!

p.p.s Max - its too early in the set for SoB, for now

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    p.s. people join SLOB because it has good members/people not because its big!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Please tell me you guys at least killed Max..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]