Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TLH vs SLOB

Devil and I have talked several times this set...sometimes its about FA, but mostly its about our recruitment plans. We have tried a few things and are testing the waters on a few ideas, but mostly we have been working together on NW, and not focusing on conflict between our nations. ALI is the clear culprit here, and Devil and LOR have been nothing but friendly to SLOB this set.

its true, devil and i actually webcammed a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

that sounds dangerous, did he actually survive after seeing the sight of ya?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    that sounds dangerous, did he actually survive after seeing the sight of ya?
    it turned R-rated after a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Devil and I have talked several times this set...sometimes its about FA, but mostly its about our recruitment plans. We have tried a few things and are testing the waters on a few ideas, but mostly we have been working together on NW, and not focusing on conflict between our nations. ALI is the clear culprit here, and Devil and LOR have been nothing but friendly to SLOB this set.
    clearly i said that .

plus the way slob is warring i don't think they could handle LoR

oh and the statement of 4 states liking me. I could of had 30 mems war slob and destroy it, but i chose to have a challenge, and not to **** up all your sets with death.

this was just a bit of game to see how a small nation can war a big nation. tbh we achieved whatever we set out to do and more.

oh and im sorry with the death of a loved one, but i dind't know this when we warred, and the nation should have a set of command in which you can leave and do what you must.

A nation in this game should never rely on one player. shoudl always have back ups and so forth cause RL is more important to attend to.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    it turned R-rated after a bit
    this was at no fault of my own.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

and how much of a super rush shold be we in to kill a hand full of states? thanks for your concern ALI, but I think we got it.

ALI i know your trying to spin this wonderful epic heroic story for yourself, but pretty much TLH is a fly on a pile of cow sh|t, and honestly we are in no big hurry to kill you.

5 states took out 1 state in three days...whoo hoo! Your the man!

We will take care of you when.....well.....we pretty much want to.

Your such a super cool leader to sacrafise 5 states to kill Anton...honestly we didnt think anyone cared that much about him...we should give him a medal.

Oh no, look Pau, circle the wagons its Ali...giddy-up! pshhh

everyone in my nation knew what they were in for .... they all wanted to do it.

also the all the time blah blah statement is total bs. It better be or SLOB mems you should most def leave a nation whose leader doesn't care to take out the guy who is constantly aaing your top states .
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    everyone in my nation knew what they were in for .... they all wanted to do it.

also the all the time blah blah statement is total bs. It better be or SLOB mems you should most def leave a nation whose leader doesn't care to take out the guy who is constantly aaing your top states .
    yeah, i never thanked you for that...
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1