Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: umm really [xELDx]

looks like its going to back and forth until the last min...

i hope you guys have been stocking

i dont feel "safe" yet but we do have a 50+NW lead now.

30min left in the set and the only thing that is on the PM is science.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 08-27-2009 at 19:35.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    i dont feel "safe" yet but we do have a 50+NW lead now.

30min left in the set and the only thing that is on the PM is science.
    dont forget the 12 hours left after turns stop.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Missionary Guest

well im done haha. very ****ty set again. i will find out how to play well at some point haha. alought im about 700 turns behind, im going to blame it on that .

i would say that because of SLOBs numbers they will win and by abit tbh. but we will hammer in the avenet race .

btw i think my 500mill credits betting on ELD to have top state at a 5:1 odds was a decent bet in the end

well you have SOB to thank for that AVG...cant believe one state can run so far away with it, that a six man nation can even compete with a 20 man nation, or even a 15 man nation

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    well you have SOB to thank for that AVG...cant believe one state can run so far away with it, that a six man nation can even compete with a 20 man nation, or even a 15 man nation
    well tbf having a ~ 100mill NW lead over 2nd place isnt that much of a 'run away' considering some of the 600mill NW + that have been achieved and also its easier to do imo with an organized small nation than with a big one because when u have a large nation = every one jumping around playing unorganized and its harder to find grabs and then if you have someone whos netting on their own in their own nation its much easier for them to farm them (like how i farmed NS, how Tnova farmed DaK, how Hercules farmed WAL etc). But then again poor Sob had to deal with BeeNos incompetence of setting a 10% starting tax >< >< (which is okay i guess if they wanted to all stock?)

but yes there are ~3 hours left, im hoping nothing happens and that SoB finally gets his win! long overdue *hugs*. Poor Xavior...missing out on Top3 by ~500k NW

p.s. Maggio i managed to get online b4 set end and jumped with my restart too to hopefully give us a bit extra push
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 08-28-2009 at 04:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

and this is why i dont get it when everyone joins the big nations instead of fornming a small tight nation or even joining one of the current smaller ones.

and mag, yes we do have SOB to thank for the ave.net. but he has us to thank for his top state. we stock and build up a big enough NA for one of our states to have a run at the top spot. and he would have got even further away if rick didnt screw up the tax . i mean who the hell has 17% tax untill the 4th day? hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    and this is why i dont get it when everyone joins the big nations instead of fornming a small tight nation or even joining one of the current smaller ones.

and mag, yes we do have SOB to thank for the ave.net. but he has us to thank for his top state. we stock and build up a big enough NA for one of our states to have a run at the top spot. and he would have got even further away if rick didnt screw up the tax . i mean who the hell has 17% tax untill the 4th day? hahahaha.
    well tbh there isnt much choice nowadays is there if one cant be bothered to lead

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I have a confession to make,
    I did 3 red turns on 300mill networth. Would be at least a good 50-60 mill net higher if i hadn't done that.

And yes the win is all down to the team in xELDx, unbelievable effort by the guys for providing for an amazing NA of over 300mill infantry and always covering my ships as well till the last few days. Thanks Guys