Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
Most of us can't even make suggestions...because most of us can't even see it.

*Guesses the UN page URL.* and then get's...

That's only 16 players that can make suggestions. No wounder there wasn't a single suggestion thread made about it...until this thread came along.

Can't see it...can't make suggestions!!

Maybe next round, let every one join for free again...and let every one in, with just the leader doing any voting and what ever else the rest of us shouldn't touch!!

er, some one wanna make a list of what's there, for the rest of us!!
Suggestions won't come in till it gets used more. Right now it's new and leaders are still forming an opinion.

The UN needs to remain a leaders club only type of thing. It will be made so another member can view it, but i'm not sure when i will have that done by. I'm really trying to take a set off and just play, cause it's been months since i have been able to do that.

We want the UN to in a way encourage members to make there own nations. If we let everyone in to see it, then why make more nations? granted i know you meant just so ppl could tour around it a bit, but the way it's coded, it would be hard to allow that to happen.

perhaps on the test server people who want to see it can make a nation and look around..

I have a lot to get done by next set and it seems i'm not moving very quickly So i'm not sure the UN will be changed by then. We'll see.

oh and yes i made it so it would say that if your not a nation leader.. I knew some would guess the url and try to view it .. i was right.