Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: United Nations Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    i just basically wanted you all to see it and use it so the suggestions would start piling up
    Most of us can't even make suggestions...because most of us can't even see it.

*Guesses the UN page URL.* and then get's...

Only the leader of a nation can access the United Nation pages.
    That's only 16 players that can make suggestions. No wounder there wasn't a single suggestion thread made about it...until this thread came along.

Can't see it...can't make suggestions!!

Maybe next round, let every one join for free again...and let every one in, with just the leader doing any voting and what ever else the rest of us shouldn't touch!!

er, some one wanna make a list of what's there, for the rest of us!!
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

Hmm...Do realise that If I do form MENACE next set, you are allowing a lunatic to vote...this could be interesting...
    Dezzy's Nation History
    TE-A, UB, TEA, MENACE, THIK, USA, TTG, USA

Trophy Cabinet:
    These are all the nations that we have killed since we started 1st June 2008
    SBC

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Most of us can't even make suggestions...because most of us can't even see it.

*Guesses the UN page URL.* and then get's...

That's only 16 players that can make suggestions. No wounder there wasn't a single suggestion thread made about it...until this thread came along.

Can't see it...can't make suggestions!!

Maybe next round, let every one join for free again...and let every one in, with just the leader doing any voting and what ever else the rest of us shouldn't touch!!

er, some one wanna make a list of what's there, for the rest of us!!
    Suggestions won't come in till it gets used more. Right now it's new and leaders are still forming an opinion.

The UN needs to remain a leaders club only type of thing. It will be made so another member can view it, but i'm not sure when i will have that done by. I'm really trying to take a set off and just play, cause it's been months since i have been able to do that.

We want the UN to in a way encourage members to make there own nations. If we let everyone in to see it, then why make more nations? granted i know you meant just so ppl could tour around it a bit, but the way it's coded, it would be hard to allow that to happen.

perhaps on the test server people who want to see it can make a nation and look around..

I have a lot to get done by next set and it seems i'm not moving very quickly So i'm not sure the UN will be changed by then. We'll see.

oh and yes i made it so it would say that if your not a nation leader.. I knew some would guess the url and try to view it .. i was right.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Talking

I knew some would guess the url and try to view it .. i was right.
    It's actually *very* easy to guess!!! It's the [u]nited [n]ations, there for just replace the space with [censored] and add a [edited]!!

We want the UN to in a way encourage members to make there own nations.
    I'll be making a nation next round!

Last edited by Barack Obama; 09-11-2001 at 13:37. Reason: Bad Ragnar, bad! No free health care for you!