Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UltimateTactician has surfaced

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTactician View Post
    I am a fellow game mate with Dragonfly and Ragnar, which losing our game has sent us a new game to play. I must say, this game is AWESOME! My state name is Holy Crusader Empire. I'm brand-new to the game (Excepting Ragnar's pointers.)
    Welcome to Nation-Wars. We are happy to have you here. As you see there is lots of people willing to help out new members. It might even get annoying , but we all just like to help new members learn the ropes and understand the game..

SLOB is a great nation to start in and learn from. Good luck to you and thanks for playing Nation-Wars..

oh and glad to hear you think the game is awesome.. we all feel the same

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Alrighty...after noting all of the responses, I have my replies.

@Ragnar:I'm currently in Salem, though I was born in medford. Also, making a Lords clan sounds really fun. I'm totally up for that! Thanks to your pointers, I found a starting point to play at. However, one of my goals is to create a new nation, a new group legacy of my own. After all, every group has humble beginnings.

@CrimsonShadow/Mr. President: Thanks for the advice and welcomings! I hope I don't cause too much trouble here.

@disorder:lmao

I'm a bit late in founding my own group, I know. But I'm gonna try my best in this game!

Not to worry, SLOB members will help even though you have your own nation, just ask. And welcome to living life 10 miutes at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Not to worry, SLOB members will help even though you have your own nation, just ask. And welcome to living life 10 miutes at a time.
    Thank you! One of my goals with this new nation is mass destruction. It's gonna be a fun ride, let me tell you. Learning while trying to defeat nations...fun. Not much this round, but if next round we do a Lords clan, well prepare for a new superpower.

I'm gonna have a lot of fun!!!

I'm a bit late in founding my own group, I know.
    Not late at all. We're just on the third day of the round. There's still a lot of time left, 23 days.
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

Thank you! One of my goals with this new nation is mass destruction. It's gonna be a fun ride, let me tell you. Learning while trying to defeat nations...fun. Not much this round, but if next round we do a Lords clan, well prepare for a new superpower.

I'm gonna have a lot of fun!!!
    .. i love the spirit of new members.. nice to see a new kick @ss and take names later attitude

just remember one thing....... if you die in the heat of battle, and let me promise you that you will, simply restart and get back in the action

Good luck and i'm looking forward to a new super power nation.. it's lonely being the only one. hahahahaha

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    you got plenty of time to Public Market them...take your time Ragnar. You need any advice just PM your nation and they will help you out. Some on here may not want you to do good cause your not in there nation.

You made a good choice joining a nation first before trying to go at it alone.

We are happy to help, and SLOB may be big, but you tell these guys that you have had a great deal of help from our members...

We would love to see Lords of Legend happen next set.
    nothing to do with not being in my nation or anyones nation. i just dont like big nations. the most ive ever ran is up to 20 when that was about right for the size of the game. just having one nation a 16 members then the next closest at 11 and the rest under 10 seems stupid to me. so infavour of the member cap, you were at one point maggio, what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    .. i love the spirit of new members.. nice to see a new kick @ss and take names later attitude

just remember one thing....... if you die in the heat of battle, and let me promise you that you will, simply restart and get back in the action

Good luck and i'm looking forward to a new super power nation.. it's lonely being the only one. hahahahaha
    @Ragnar-Phew, what a relief. Then I may just make a decent nation yet!

@Mr. President-Yeah, to me, spirit and passion should be involved in a game like this! And I like the concept of endless battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    nothing to do with not being in my nation or anyones nation. i just dont like big nations. the most ive ever ran is up to 20 when that was about right for the size of the game. just having one nation a 16 members then the next closest at 11 and the rest under 10 seems stupid to me. so infavour of the member cap, you were at one point maggio, what happened?
    he got 16 ppl who wanted to join his nation.. lmao

WEll they heard the Dog was back