Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nation-Wars Economy

that is why i bought credits too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    I believe resetting it would just postpone the problem anyhow.. we were able to earn alot of money once, why couldnt we do it again?

And lets look at it this way, theres 1600 or so users, 99 percent are poor leaving 16 rich ones. out of those 1600 users i owuldnt even say 10 percent of those is active, in game, much less in forums

so we have 16 rich users out of like 100 users playing

i think that is a staggering number considering i doubt 16% of america is considered "rich". kind of takes the fun out of it

but idc what your permanent solution is so long as if it is to wipe the slate clean of all our credits i get something in return for these

02-17-2008 Purchase
    Received Forum N/A 32,000,000

06-03-2008 Purchase
    Received Forum N/A 30,000,000

10-14-2008 Purchase
    Received Forum N/A 200,000

12-01-2008 Purchase
    Received Forum N/A 40,000,000

12-02-2008 Purchase
    Received Forum N/A 20,000,000

-----
    lets see here.. u get 200,000 per dollar up until u spend 10$, then it becomes 2,000,000 per dollar until 50$ spent so...

16$, 15$, 1$, 20$, 10$ = 62$ spent on credits

now, i basically bought these credits as a way to donate $ to the game and get a little something in return so i wont mind too much if once u wipe them out i wont get ****, but, its something to think about
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    that is why i bought credits too.
    Cem the credits you purchased using real money is the ONLY reason it hasn't been reset yet.

I am working on a proposal to those who used real money and to those who have lots of credits they earned. When it's completed i will then show you all and take a vote on it.

When the credits system was first released i didn't think it would explode like it has and i also didn't think it would be as easy to gain more. Making the offer to members to buy billions at chirstmas time was not wise on my part..

So new things would be put in place to keep the credits from getting out of control so quickly. Of course after time some members would have billions, but it the economy would grow along with them more then it has now...

The arcade prices would be reset along with the poker room. Vbookie would have a max amount to bet and not millions as well as certain odds that can only be used. Plus taxes on the winnings would be higher for everything. Interest rates would be lower so ppl like myself who had billions just don't get rich off of interest alone.. Things like that will help keep things from getting way out of control so soon. But all this takes time so it will be a while before anything happens.. We will continue like it is now till i can change it all.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"