Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: SLOB vs. LOR

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    why should we have to reach out to you? we were the ones being abused, we were the ones loosing land, units and nation army. you were the ones in the wrong which youve just said you were not happy about. maybe you should have reached out. you did something wrong and weve reacted. consiquence, effect!!

were only here to kill #11, maybe kanny aswel. you farming SOB wasnt going to last. maybe would have let you get away with 2 grabs, but 3 or 4 wasnt going to work for us unfortunatly. btw we were going to do it neways, me and beeno had already decided to on monday but he jumped the gun without telling me

OMG the NS plick.....he dies next!!!
    I thought even if a state deserved punishment, the leader should be contacted first before the retal takes place. I thought in general that was how FA worked in this game.

The thing is this round was a new start and nations were supposed to defend their own rules. ELD didn't post somewhere what was acceptable and what was not acceptable and I was not about to just volunteer punishment on my state if ELD wouldn't pursue it.

Basically, ELD declared war for a FA reason without even attempting FA. And this was at a time where we were busy with another war so I don't like how this went down.

My unofficial statement: whatever LoR did in the past, this is still bull****!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Just want to reinterate that I did not invite anyone else to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    not farming anyone now are you runbch? SoB can win now (knock wood) so im happy, he deserves it
    Yep well deserved. It takes real skill to have all the states better than you either hurt by suiciders or gangbanged by multiple clans. Hell it was tnova that broke with bombing runs. Well guess I gotta root for someone in usa to win. go prez go

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Just want to reinterate that I did not invite anyone else to the party.
    Even if you didn't invite eld, your states kept attackin with eld and the results are the same

domination leads to war
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by runbch View Post
    Even if you didn't invite eld, your states kept attackin with eld and the results are the same
    I guess you'll grab onto any thread you can to diss us. Did you not see we killed 8 (thats eight) LOR states with out anyone else.

Did your nation not surrender to us?

Did we not issue a Cease Fire?

You and Pron keep talking trash and see what comes your way. If you didnt want peace then why did you ask for it?

Oh thats right you werent warring anyway, just trying to use all your turns selfishly to get out of reach whilst all of your nation mates got hammered.

AR Holy Crusader Empire(#91)[LoR] 4SAs on 2nd place - Death(#20)[xELDx] 19 Land / 15 Buildings 05:47:41-2009/09/14

Congrats to UltimateTactician! 1st round in NW, gets first kill and it's the number 1 state.

*fixed it for you *
    Last edited by kanman; 09-14-2009 at 02:25.

1. We know you didn't ask Eld to come in. That's never been a point of mine at least. I've only said that you should have just stated your real intentions for the war from the beginning, and looked at how you've switched from a few sets ago to now. That's why I've said you're a hypocrite and a liar for the lack of ceasefire.

2. If Dogma is a leader, you should really point that out with a title using your members admin function in your nation.

3. Slob vs LOR is over. This thread can be closed. I've started a "LOR vs xELDx" thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Thanks kanman, my forum name's UltimateTactician.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTactician View Post
    Thanks kanman, my forum name's UltimateTactician.
    well done. its always so sweet killing your first #1 state.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me