Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: SLOB vs. LOR

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    SLOB did not declare Peace, and then Declare War. We asked our members to cease fire, and then continue to war. We allow a little cease fire, and what do you do... grab a few tag jumpers and take out two of our allied states. Really cute.
    Now LoR would never do that!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    1. We never said "bow down" when we said sign our nap. We wanted to war that set, and were giving people the chance to not have us war them. I really don't see how that's so bullish. Bullish would be not giving any naps and then warring whomever we wanted.

2. Every nation says "Surrender or we will continue to war you". You have. WLF has, every nation has. That's the way the game works.

3. I didn't play during the "abide by our retal policy or we'll kill you" set.

If you cannot differentiate set to set, maybe you shouldn't play this game. Again, never before have we had a leader who is so stuck in his/her ways to realize that each set is different. WLF hated LOR for a few sets, and then we'd war together. You just take things way too personal.
    1. I don`t remember a NAP stopping you! Or making up a retal policy. Your triple on me triggered our retal. So it`s all fair

2. You did not surrender.

3. Doesn`t make it 'Never happened'. LoR was there
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    1. I don`t remember a NAP stopping you! Or making up a retal policy. Your triple on me triggered our retal. So it`s all fair

2. You did not surrender.

3. Doesn`t make it 'Never happened'. LoR was there
    1. NAPs are there to stop warring for no reason. Your triple didn't trigger the "retal" it triggered a war. Most triples trigger a retal, but you guys obviously wanted to war LOR and were just looking for a reason. Besides the fact it took you more than 48 hours to go to war over it--and you never even FA'ed it. It's still pathetic that you're using it as your excuse for war .

2. What?

3. Yep--LOR for that set was there. Did we have the retal policy for this set? Oh--then why are you warring over it? Because you can't tell one set from the next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I dont see what is so lame about "muiltiple attacks inthe top ten", or "thought they were going to hit us" or "cant trust them"
    Where did you state that you would not accept multiple attacks in the top ten? This isn't the old game, with lines set in the sand, the tide has come and washed them away, you haven't redrawn any, yet still use them as an excuse to war?

Hard to argue that you thought they were going to hit you, but I'm sure oyu have evidence to back this up.

Can't trust them, sure I can see why this stands, as much as the leaders are different, the members are the same and only a matter of time before one of them becomes bored and goes rogue, now this may not be the fault of the leaders, but it would still ruin the set for one state, so why wait for that? Just kill them before they get a chance.

Bottom line, it's all the member's faults, heck even LoR can't trust their own members, especially ones who like me *waves at Guy wherever he may be*

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    1. NAPs are there to stop warring for no reason. Your triple didn't trigger the "retal" it triggered a war. Most triples trigger a retal, but you guys obviously wanted to war LOR and were just looking for a reason. Besides the fact it took you more than 48 hours to go to war over it--and you never even FA'ed it. It's still pathetic that you're using it as your excuse for war .

2. What?

3. Yep--LOR for that set was there. Did we have the retal policy for this set? Oh--then why are you warring over it? Because you can't tell one set from the next?
    1. You get 144 turn per day...in 48 hours its 288...were we supposed to strike with 60 turns each? You sure you`re the leader of the greatest warring nation?

2. There`s a surrender function. You never used it. Thank you and good night! No reason for us to declare peace and leave us open for a CS!

3. ehhh, I said nothing about this war/set, just that there was such policy even thought you didn`t play in that set
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Where did you state that you would not accept multiple attacks in the top ten? This isn't the old game, with lines set in the sand, the tide has come and washed them away, you haven't redrawn any, yet still use them as an excuse to war?
    we`re not supposed to protect ourselves?

'Go ahead no. 1 state! farm everyone! we don`t mind! I love losing tons of military and land! It`s nice! DO ME MOREEEE!'
    CW, TWC/PX, E

we`re not supposed to protect ourselves?

'Go ahead no. 1 state! farm everyone! we don`t mind! I love losing tons of military and land! It`s nice! DO ME MOREEEE!'
    Well until you define what your nation thinks farming is I don't see how you can declare war because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Well until you define what your nation thinks farming is I don't see how you can declare war because of it.
    ehhh...we already did...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

ehhh...we already did...
    No you declared war because you wanted to war then came up with reasons later.

1. You get 144 turn per day...in 48 hours its 288...were we supposed to strike with 60 turns each? You sure you`re the leader of the greatest warring nation?
    Are you really trying to tell me that you guys didn't have turns saved while prepping for war against USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan
    2. There`s a surrender function. You never used it. Thank you and good night! No reason for us to declare peace and leave us open for a CS!
    We would have had to declare war on SLOB for us to use the surrender function. You can't use it when you haven't declared back. We never declared. Therefore, we can't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan
    3. ehhh, I said nothing about this war/set, just that there was such policy even thought you didn`t play in that set
    Yet you base your actions on this set off of past sets. Are you really that naive to not realize that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.