Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: SLOB vs. LOR

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    it take less than a day to convert units into jets and other war units like bombers and ships... dont you think we found it pretty odd you had no jets... Hey remember we are "sneaky" and it takes one to know one.
    Don't you think it was odd that you thought we were gonna FS you with no jets...or that we weren't saving turns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Don't you think it was odd that you thought we were gonna FS you with no jets...or that we weren't saving turns...
    Pron I never said you were going to strike us on the day or right after the day we struck you.

You know what...I think your wrong, you think I am wrong...lets just give it a rest. We will not EVER understand each other. I mean wtf is the point of us going back in forth...

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Pron I never said you were going to strike us on the day or right after the day we struck you.

You know what...I think your wrong, you think I am wrong...lets just give it a rest. We will not EVER understand each other. I mean wtf is the point of us going back in forth...
    So what, you had proof that we were gonna FS you 5 days from when you struck?

I never wanted to go back and forth. I only pointed out the hypocrisy in the beginning and you tried defending it.
    Nevermore.

, i deleted my post. not worth it with maggio

I think we should just all agree that USA was and will always be the best nation in the game.

The End

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    No you declared war because you wanted to war then came up with reasons later.
    There we go. One line explains everything. End of story. War because you wanted to do it. Spare us the lame explanations.

Like I said, I don't have any problem that SLOB declared war on LOR. It's just a natural part of the game. But seeing how some people need to desperately cling to their reputation and claiming themselves being moral and righteous...gosh give me a break. This is a ****ing game for crying out loud. No one cares. So stop trying so hard to justify yourself when you're obviously false.

What's the point of making yourself and your nation look so divine and labeling other nations as being evil and beyond salvage? So you can get more noobs to join your nation and grow? So you will be remembered as the righteous leader of SLOB in NW history?

Seriously, no one ****ing cares. Spare us the drama. This thread has generated so much hate. I think it's about time it gets closed down. People are wasting time arguing nonsense when they can better spend their time elsewhere to actually make a difference, whether in or outside of the game. (and I just wasted 5 minutes typing up this...)

Let's go plant a tree together!
    Nevermore.

this is the 1st set of a new game, if that really is the truth let me explain ELD's involvement.

there are no rules for Quads and Tripples in the top 10 that are generally followed.

ELD's entering the war was to show that we will not allow states of any nation to abuse our states, especially our top states, and we will war over it regardless of the situation and without telling you about it.

one goal of this is so that the next set you see an ELD state in the top 10 you will be less inclined to say tripple attack him after failing and beat him down far enough for your next state to double attack him. and follow it up with a quad attack after his GB falls off. in the course of 36 hours over 30 mil infantry were lost threw these attacks and over 15 mil infantry from the NA. not to mention the SAM's and Ships.

it was dumb to do the 1st tripple and failed attack followed by a double, and we had begun our prep then. the 2nd attack 36 hours later was after slob had already declared war and was killing lor states. why when your already in a war(and losing states fast) take the time to continue to abuse our top state, wouldn't you want to be more careful as to not piss off any other nations when your already at war?

or was it that you didn't think we would stand up for our top state cause you were already in a war and outnumbered?
    Last edited by BeeNo; 09-15-2009 at 20:10.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    this is the 1st set of a new game, if that really is the truth let me explain ELD's involvement.

there are no rules for Quads and Tripples in the top 10 that are generally followed.

ELD's entering the war was to show that we will not allow states of any nation to abuse our states, especially our top states, and we will war over it regardless of the situation and without telling you about it.

one goal of this is so that the next set you see an ELD state in the top 10 you will be less inclined to say tripple attack him after failing and beat him down far enough for your next state to double attack him. and follow it up with a quad attack after his GB falls off. in the course of 36 hours over 30 mil infantry were lost threw these attacks and over 15 mil infantry from the NA. not to mention the SAM's and Ships.

it was dumb to do the 1st tripple and failed attack followed by a double, and we had begun our prep then. the 2nd attack 36 hours later was after slob had already declared war and was killing lor states. why when your already in a war(and losing states fast) take the time to continue to abuse our top state, wouldn't you want to be more careful as to not piss off any other nations when your already at war?

or was it that you didn't think we would stand up for our top state cause you were already in a war and outnumbered?
    I've already talked to Kanny about this, and we're both in agreement that what David did wasn't right.

We just wanted you to FA with us about it. If your strategy is to not do FA on a triple or quad, but go straight to war, well then that's your policy. We figured you'd at least try FA first since we were at war with SLOB.
    Nevermore.

sorry for double post, but i should add that i would have preferred a very harsh retal on #11 after i saw SLOB already warring lor, but enough damage had been done that the majority of our players wanted blood
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6