Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: SLOB vs. LOR

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    sorry for double post, but i should add that i would have preferred a very harsh retal on #11 after i saw SLOB already warring lor, but enough damage had been done that the majority of our players wanted blood
    Which happens . But we could have FA'ed for you a reasonable deal. That's the only thing we were upset about--since it seemed like people were not doing FA because we were already at war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Pron, did you guys not see yoru member do the attacks...you coudl have reached out to them for FA if you were so worried about it...

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    So what, you had proof that we were gonna FS you 5 days from when you struck?

I never wanted to go back and forth. I only pointed out the hypocrisy in the beginning and you tried defending it.
    the wars over teh past 4 or more sets would be good enough reason for me to suspsect something and good enough reason for you to suspect something too.

Pron, you know how pretty much nother else pisses you off more than being called a cheater? Thats how I feel about hypocrit, adn some of the other low blows dealt to me in this thread.

NW, you konw how you can go through the threads in this forum and the one before it and find thousands of complaints about LOR and their tactics? So many complain and complain, and no one does anything about it and just sit like sheep. We are are guilty sometime or another of it. For some of you to come on here and critique me and SLOB for actually standing up for ourselves is HARDCORE BS.

You know I was just re-reading this entire thread and besides Xav's little stab at me, and Nosejams rambles of nothingness asking for verification of none of his business.....its just basically SLOB vs. LOR in this thread just like in the game...our members are the only ones saying anything.

Which leads me to say... Anytime you wnat to take thsi back to private is fine by me...we are nothing but blowing hot air in public here.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 09-15-2009 at 19:53.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Which happens . But we could have FA'ed for you a reasonable deal. That's the only thing we were upset about--since it seemed like people were not doing FA because we were already at war.
    yeah i understand your grievance about not perusing a peaceful solution. so we understand each other.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

In someways the 2006-7 era wlf threads were so much more fun to read than these essay posts which are such a pain to read even on this phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    You know I was just re-reading this entire thread

u must have alot of time Maggio

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    In someways the 2006-7 era wlf threads were so much more fun to read than these essay posts which are such a pain to read even on this phone...
    WLF pawns all

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

gosh...this thread is still going? It's getting so dull.

"I'll let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    WLF pawns all

Z
    WLF are gay!

Check out the gay bar, WLF are attending -->

"One of the best videos of all time!!!"

Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    WLF pawns all

Z
    we had some fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    I thought even if a state deserved punishment, the leader should be contacted first before the retal takes place. I thought in general that was how FA worked in this game.

The thing is this round was a new start and nations were supposed to defend their own rules. ELD didn't post somewhere what was acceptable and what was not acceptable and I was not about to just volunteer punishment on my state if ELD wouldn't pursue it.

Basically, ELD declared war for a FA reason without even attempting FA. And this was at a time where we were busy with another war so I don't like how this went down.
    ok i was unfortunate that SLOB declared aswell. but i would like to say we had planned to neways n i have ingame messages to say so. in the end the top LOR state was going to die a nd thats all we planned.