Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: SLOB vs. LOR

Quote Originally Posted by runbch View Post
    you guys can't beat us netting when we want to net or warring when we want to war so you resort to this ****. well have fun breaking me even though i doubt you can without outside help
    if we kill everyone else, and you`re the only one standing, and will agree not to do war attacks, we won`t even touch you and let you win the set. it`s your choice really
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Last set LOR was good with us, Devil and I have great communication in the beginning fo the set. If you didnt want to be worried yo ushould have reached out.

ALI nad Co. last set decided to give us a run, so we HAVE to assume that since Devil is not with us this set LOR would do the same.

If you dont like the way you are being treated sorry. Find your own triple, it happend about 4 days ago. #29 was the offender. If you want to offer him up for death I guess we can end this right now.

LOR treats othre nations like crap for years....so you really have no room for complaints about any war coming your way.

I felt strongly that LOR would possiblly strike us this set. that should be good enough for us.
    That's fine if you wanted to war us, just say it.

That's BS if you think a reason for war is I didn't talk to you. Or you want to retal for something you didn't even try to contact me about. Or you think I want to war you when we are small and doing well netting.

You don't need a reason to war, don't try to make one up and claim moral high ground.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    That's fine if you wanted to war us, just say it.

That's BS if you think a reason for war is I didn't talk to you. Or you want to retal for something you didn't even try to contact me about. Or you think I want to war you when we are small and doing well netting.

You don't need a reason to war, don't try to make one up and claim moral high ground.
    Actually, I take the blame. In the convo after I asked John for a retal, he asked me what to do, I said just kill them!

So blame it all on me for my ridiculous sense of right and wrong! Leave SLOB alone!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

last set Ali's little nation didnt have a problem screwing us over. I gotta think the apple doenst fall far from the tree. I have an obligation to protect my members.

I gave several small reasons which equalled enough for me and my members. matter fact we have quite a bit of community support.

Unless Devil is around I dont think we really support or trust any other LOR.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    last set Ali's little nation didnt have a problem screwing us over. I gotta think the apple doenst fall far from the tree. I have an obligation to protect my members.

I gave several small reasons which equalled enough for me and my members. matter fact we have quite a bit of community support.

Unless Devil is around I dont think we really support or trust any other LOR.
    Wow, you are still trying to say this was a defensive war? You were afraid we were going to war you? We haven't even killed #10 yet and he suicided on me...

You can admit it. You warred us because you don't like the way we play. And then you did to us exactly what you complain about us doing. The difference is I will admit we just wanted to war and you try to make up some bs reason.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Wow, you are still trying to say this was a defensive war? You were afraid we were going to war you? We haven't even killed #10 yet and he suicided on me...

You can admit it. You warred us because you don't like the way we play. And then you did to us exactly what you complain about us doing. The difference is I will admit we just wanted to war and you try to make up some bs reason.
    difference is, we don`t have to MAKE one out. You made one, so not really worth fighting over it anymore. It`s on, so all both sides can do is war and hope for best!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

I trust other LoR members.

Thought I'd stick up for the underdog

And just admit you wanted to war, you waited for a rubbish reason to do it, but you did just want to war... Go on, admit it

No really didnt want too. LOR worries me constantly, and unless I am talking to Devil I cant trust anything you say so why bother talking about it.

Do we like LOR w/o Devil... NOPE
    Is that reason enough... YEP

I gave you some reasons, but i guess they are not good enough. Doesnt really matter does it.

You can always surrender if you want...it is an option.
    You can always put up the offending state for death... it is an option.

So if I dont want to war LOR, and I cant trust LOR what options am I left with? Net and Worry... or War and Know
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 09-12-2009 at 16:54.

Poor LOR

Ya know this is one of those types of wars where you wish you had like a UN feature where you could go and try to muster support from the other UN nations. Even if it meant where you could get other nations to put pressure on the other or maybe send some sort of aid to one of the nations or even see if you could get other nations to place sanctions in opposition to the war.
    A feature like that would be cool to use in a situation like this...

Oh wait, we have a feature that does all of the above... Silly me

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"