I have made some upgrades to the arcade.. When i'm done it should resolve a lot of the issues we have been having.. Payouts, tournaments ect ect..

When making this upgrade i have to change the credit program files so you get charged the proper amount and win the proper amounts.

One other change i have made is, you can only win one jackpot per day for the same game. So if you win the jackpot playing pool, you can't win it again till the next day.

I'm attaching a poll to this as well about high scores.. I think it's time to clear them all out. The bad thing is, right now i can't seem to find a way to save all the best high scores.. So when we clear it out, they will go too.. Unless i can figure out a way between now and then. So please let me know what you think as soon as possible.

The arcade will remain closed until i can finish these template upgrades.. there are 27 of them and it's a very time consuming deal.. Actually it's a royal pain in the @ss .. but seeing i'm the coolest guy around, i will go through all this just so you.... the members can enjoy the arcade...