Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Maggio... I thought better of you before this thread I started...
    dont be so tuff on me. its pretty hard to really get across our points with just a few lines of text back and forth.

I am sensable, reasonable, and understanding. I think we are just not getting each other on this one. no big deal.

people are just blowing stuff way out of proportion. Singing a song, addressing the schools...its not even that important compared to much bigger issues.

I just wish there was one place were we all could get the straight facts and really know what is going on with out opinion so that we could for ourselves make our own oppinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    The death panel theory come from one of Obama's many czars that advise him.. And one of the top Health Care advisors wrote a book, and has admitted that there is a cost on a persons life, at every particular moment, and unfortunatly, once your old and can't work, its not worth sinking much money into caring for.. I will provide some factual information later on this.. but that is who our President is surrounding himself with.. You would not have learned that from CNN or the other left winged media puppets. We must rely on people as Palin, Glen, and Rush and Fox to investigate where the mainstream is to afraid to risk their reputations on.

You really think all of these people can just throw these lies around on public TV.. They would have been shut down due to so many Slandering law suits long ago if they did not report facts.

refer to this-- http://84rules.wordpress.com/2009/08...-own-writings/
    unfortunately for us for every interpretation of something there is a direct contradictory interpretation of the same thing.

the only thing we can to really know what is going on is the read every bill, who proposed it, who was on the commitee, and who voted for it.

listening to other peoples writings, and opinions only stears us in the direction they want us steared.

its a shame we are a society of money. in every aspect of existing money is the most important factor. Either you have it or you dont. It deplicts every aspect of existance. Not the way we all think it should be, but its the way it is.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...target-america

here's another side of the story. skip to about the 4th minute of the segment if you just want to see the part on the school children singing a song mentioning the presidents name.

i don't know, sometimes these things get blown out of proportion. personally i have a lot of faith in obama. i think he's a strong intelligent president, and is working us out of a huge recession.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post

here's another side of the story. skip to about the 4th minute of the segment if you just want to see the part on the school children singing a song mentioning the presidents name.

i don't know, sometimes these things get blown out of proportion. personally i have a lot of faith in obama. i think he's a strong intelligent president, and is working us out of a huge recession.
    You can't see the massive corrution surrounding him and his administration?

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post

Ok...now THAT'S funny!! Working us out of recession? More like digging us in with trying for stuff we can't pay for like universal healthcare or reforms, etc.

We're going EVEN FURTHER down the hill than with Bush, which both Bush AND Obama I dislike. Working out of a recession, what a crock!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTactician View Post
    Ok...now THAT'S funny!! Working us out of recession? More like digging us in with trying for stuff we can't pay for like universal healthcare or reforms, etc.

We're going EVEN FURTHER down the hill than with Bush, which both Bush AND Obama I dislike. Working out of a recession, what a crock!
    mhmm...be careful cause the recovery is most likely going to be a W type. When I say W it's because we first have a sharp decline, then a small recovery before a decline again and then the real recovery. The second drop will most likely be the Credit Industry, also watch out for inflation! If you can buy gold or other things that will go up in value unlike currency.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.