Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castro resigns as president of Cubab

Congratulations you took history like the rest of the world. I do blame the media everyday for spitting whatever crap they want into your brains. I also blame you for believing them. The part that irritates me is that you are still dwelling on the Cold war while we are talking about Cuba. This thread was created to talk about how Cuba is going through a change in government for the first time in 50 years, and you come out of nowhere and start bashing on America. Seriously, . I know you like spamming threads and stuff but it really is starting to get annoying. If you hate us so much you can start a thread on why you hate America, although if you do that you are a really sad person who should be doing something better with his life than bashing another country he thinks he knows about because he listens to his media and taken some history classes like everyone else has. We know we aren't perfect, never said we were, so why try and prove we aren't? Nice little mirror joke though, I thought it was real freaking cute.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Congratulations you took history like the rest of the world. I do blame the media everyday for spitting whatever crap they want into your brains. I also blame you for believing them. The part that irritates me is that you are still dwelling on the Cold war while we are talking about Cuba. This thread was created to talk about how Cuba is going through a change in government for the first time in 50 years, and you come out of nowhere and start bashing on America. Seriously, . I know you like spamming threads and stuff but it really is starting to get annoying. If you hate us so much you can start a thread on why you hate America, although if you do that you are a really sad person who should be doing something better with his life than bashing another country he thinks he knows about because he listens to his media and taken some history classes like everyone else has. We know we aren't perfect, never said we were, so why try and prove we aren't? Nice little mirror joke though, I thought it was real freaking cute.
    Now that is a post worth reading, not like your previous one with all the **** (I just typed the * myself, it's not like I wrote some nasty words there...)
    And it is true, what you say
    except the bashing bit
    I don't bash on America. I bash on the way America treats the world. You don't need to be an American to see that, or do you?

I think the Cubans won't even notice the change in government because Castro stays in power, it's just his brother now...

I have difficulties viewing the US position towards Cuba as anything else but as a position of a sore looser. You backed a power-hungry, US-friendly dictator, which the people didn't agree with resulting in a coup and an overthrownment of the government resulting in a communist dictator. So, no what? Are you going to boycott Cuba until you get a government you agree with? Or wait until you get your so called assets back (as the backer of the unedible government). The whole situation is just dumb and counter-productive. Simply accept what has happened, and soon enough it will open to international trade, and the opportunity to sell crappy hamburgers through McDonalds and all that crap. The majority of the wars the west with the US as the frontrunner has tried to fight has been lost on the battlefield, but later won on the economics. Just swallow your pride and open up trade, and soon enough the country will serve all the McDonalds hamburgers you want with profit and without a single US marine losing their life.