Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bunnies[bunnie] has declared War on EverlastingDarkness[xELDx]

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    dont remember us doing anything to you, then again i dont know who you are so........

tnova is definatly right. when he lost the attacks on the LoR and SLOB state he lost less than 100k cash meaning he didnt have much on hand. most likely because he was planning on loosing the attacks and dint want to waste the money. but when he starts to AA the SKY state and then grabs he looses alot more cash, because he was expecting to win the grab. you may say hes just forgot to bank the excess cash from the turns he just used but i doubt that. between attacking pron and then kanny 26 seconds later he manages to bank some cash so there is none given to kanny on the 1st attack.
    Or, he's a casher state, who after a bunch of AA's didn't bank his money when trying to SA. The question I have is why would someone with no lvl 8 inf be worried about banking his money before an SA. Does anyone really think this guy was going to try to net out the set after this? Why would a suicider care about losing money on attacks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    P.S.--Why is this discussion in the "bunnies" thread?
    Cuz bunnies are awesome??

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Or, he's a casher state, who after a bunch of AA's didn't bank his money when trying to SA. The question I have is why would someone with no lvl 8 inf be worried about banking his money before an SA. Does anyone really think this guy was going to try to net out the set after this? Why would a suicider care about losing money on attacks?
    thats quite stupid asking that tbh. after using 5 turns he banked his cash. so 5 turns and 26 seconds later he had banked. thats quite good work and playing well. why would he not do it after ya know 20 odd attacks when going for a SA. the reason he would be bothered about money is he has been attacked and kept down on very low land for awile now. if he wants to do as much damage as he can then surely he would try to keep as much money as possible, being a casher in all. no1 mentioned netting, so the question i have is why are you sticking up for this "random suicider" pron when your alot cleverer to realise this is fishy? or is it because you need to stick up for your own??

You are misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm not standing up for a suicider. I hate suiciding. What I'm saying is that LOR had nothing to do with it, and all I'm saying is that a suicider who stays at low net and with no upgrades or ship/jet defense doesn't care about how much money he has in the bank.

Whereas others in this thread are saying that he's associated with LOR because he "faked" a hit on LOR states. I'm saying it wasn't faked, but a failed attempt.
    Nevermore.

AA GoingForTop(#98) Mayor Fluffer(#59)[SLOB] Defeat / $353.938 18:38:50-2009/10/06
    AA GoingForTop(#98) Mayor Fluffer(#59)[SLOB] Defeat / $329.359 18:38:47-2009/10/06

And does this mean that SLOB was in on it too?
    Nevermore.

Good bye little suicide bunnie

You will now remember the name Shadowen....do not be upset on being the first to fall, others will join you soon enough *cue evil laugh*

i'm sure we all just find it odd that if a state happens to be in 1st place that is non-lor he happens to get AA'd while u guys just happen to jump him.

happens frequently. no straight evidence linking you to it of course
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    i'm sure we all just find it odd that if a state happens to be in 1st place that is non-lor he happens to get AA'd while u guys just happen to jump him.

happens frequently. no straight evidence linking you to it of course
    Lots of LOR states get AA'ed when they're in the top too--I think it's more a trend in the game than anything.

I think #13 got AA'ed because he only had 1k lvl 1 ships when he was in 1st. There are lots of people out there who hate INF hoarders.
    Nevermore.

rabbit stew anyone?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6