Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
even with the "new rules" nations are still being gay about it.
i guess it will be tough for anyone who wants to have fun
Nations are doing EXACTLY what we wanted them to do. They are taking control of things again. Not the admins! If nations don't want to accept triples or war attacks, they don't have too.. But now they have to take care of it themselves and do the work. Again, any nation has all the right in the world to create any rule they wish.. but it's up to them to defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by doppy View Post
I kinda feel like we're making things a lot too complicated for the new players. But it's not my job to judge the existing system
No matter what system we have in place, it will be confusing... Nation leaders need to make sure all his/her members are aware of basic styles of play. With nations making there own rules, nobody is ever going to be able to remember them all so you play the basics and deal with what comes up. it's nice to have nation leaders discussing things again instead of just saying "send a report to the admin".

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowen View Post
Having only played this game for 14 days or so, I'll be nice and not use my mathmatical genius and pure skill to conquer all......

just yet
lmao i love it! I am really enjoying the new spirit in the game these days..