Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things Hoebawt could do instead of whining

Default Things Hoebawt could do instead of whining

It seems Hoebawt likes to whine and complain about every little thing people do to him in this game, whether it be bounties, or attacking someone a third time, 23 hours, 59 minutes after you attacked them last. Therefore, if anyone has suggestions for Hoebawt about how he could better spend his time other than arguing senseless, petty things, please post them here for his benefit.

he could start making fun of you... although he shouldn't waste his time on something so easy. Hmm...

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Hey, they hit me 4 times in 3 hrs time. Can't complain that he whined then, can you?

btw: does he whine like Amy Whinehouse ?

Mini did u inform everyone how you are now the President of Hoebawt Fan club due to spetz inactivity.... (Serving a 10 year sentence for having sexual intercourse wit a 10 year old boy)

wow, thats power... Hoe does something and they go after Spetz for it.

(p.s. i feel bad for that little boy)

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Mini did u inform everyone how you are now the President of Hoebawt Fan club due to spetz inactivity.... (Serving a 10 year sentence for having sexual intercourse wit a 10 year old boy)
    im the president of that fan club hoeby

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    he could start making fun of you... although he shouldn't waste his time on something so easy. Hmm...
    I remember now why I thought you were a total idiot the first time I signed back onto this game.
    Last edited by Satan666; 02-22-2008 at 05:35. Reason: language

Quote Originally Posted by Minimus View Post
    I remember now why I thought you were a total ******bag the first time I signed back onto this game.
    the sad part is I think I'm the only one who hasn't figured out who you are from WoW. And it's bugging the crap outta me, haha.

Looks like Hoe has a fan club and everything. How the heck did he get fan club? Lame I tell ya.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    the sad part is I think I'm the only one who hasn't figured out who you are from WoW. And it's bugging the crap outta me, haha.
    i dont know who he is eaither .

neways, this thread proberly should be closed.

So if Hoe complains so much about the timing of hits can I complain about his nation too? Cause I was just tripled by Deus since he attacked me an 1.2 hours earlier than the 24 hour rule. Since we're all being picky and crap. hehe couldn't resist