Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    you gave Z a reprieve, but not the guy in the top spot. its quite clear of your motives, so dont try to sugar coat them
    I wasn't working FA with Z. However, it's up to each nation to enforce their retal policy, and their choice if they don't want to. There are many reasons to not enforce a retal policy , and I think it's funny how you're trying to link us not retal'ing Z to us suiciding Vassu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

im not saying you suicided him. it was a really cheap shot, and you guys just can't admit it that you chose to use your retal to push your members into the top spot even though vusuu probably didndt even read your retal thread.
    you're a true idiot to not give people even one chance, but hey, whatever.

We posted a reasonable retal policy at the beginning of the round. I don't know how you can fault us for enforcing it. In other cases we were more lenient but that is entirely up to us.

When vussu doubled pron as he was trying to run away was exactly why we have that part of the retal policy in the first place. We follow our own policy so when me or pron jumped, we did not double tap top 3 states so I think it is entirely fair what we did.

well, i dont want to pick a fight with LoR, so i'll drop it at that, you guys can handle your own affairs but meh, i still think people aren't embracing the "new rules" and thats why i'm upset

well, i dont want to pick a fight with LoR, so i'll drop it at that, you guys can handle your own affairs but meh, i still think people aren't embracing the "new rules" and thats why i'm upset
    I don't think you're upset people not following "new rules." Whatever this new rule might be...AA and SA? Which is exactly what #98 did?

I think you're just bitter that even after #98 hit #13 and a TTG even took advantage of the situation, he still can't reach top spot, and you're blaming everything on LOR just because we inheritted the #1 and #2 spot.

Let's be fair here, there's a reason why some players in top 10 is spared and some are not. You don't just build pure inf armies and wish no one (new or old) will attack you. #13 got caught off guard, and so did one of our own members L P earlier today. We're working on dealing with the situation at the moment. And this is not a staged scenario. We don't sacrifiece one of our own member's enjoyment to satisfy another's. That's not how we operate here in this game.

you gave Z a reprieve, but not the guy in the top spot. its quite clear of your motives, so dont try to sugar coat them
    eh...you`re an idiot and clearly have no idea what I`m talking about. and if you didn`t read back a few posts as I said, I have nothing to say to you!

but as you`re a FAIL, I`ll explain...
    BOTH times, acctually 3, after being AAed the suicided state was grabbed by Z...

Now I FAIL to see me mentioning LoR there, but OK, you`re the Man Fail here
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Just FYI, you're the kid that made the idiotic I apologize thread in wars and relations, how can you call someone a failure .
    and doppy, i am upset you aren't following the new rules. Because Sky should have remained in the top spot because according to the new rules, which got rid of the unspoken ones, you guys wouldn't be justified to make a retal in that situation. But hey, what do i know?

Just FYI, you're the kid that made the idiotic I apologize thread in wars and relations, how can you call someone a failure .
    and doppy, i am upset you aren't following the new rules. Because Sky should have remained in the top spot because according to the new rules, which got rid of the unspoken ones, you guys wouldn't be justified to make a retal in that situation. But hey, what do i know?
    It wasn't an unspoken rule that we would AR down 2x the land that someone grabbed if they doubled our top 3...we posted it in the forums...

It's also funny that you think #13 would lose the set because of that. He still had way more land than Kanny and I, and would still have pulled away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

thats not at all what i said.
    pres announced it would be a new game where war attacks and triples would be allowed.
    yet nations still continue to enforce these policies

thats not at all what i said.
    pres announced it would be a new game where war attacks and triples would be allowed.
    yet nations still continue to enforce these policies
    As much as we love Mr. P, he does not make the rules of the game. It does not say in the TOS that you aren't allowed to enforce your own retal policy.

What we did was to start with a blank slate. There is no more universally accepted 2x out of top 10, 1x in top 10, no war attacks outside of war. Instead, we are to play the game we want to play while choosing to enforce our retal policies or to let them slide. If my nation allows 3x in top 10 and yours doesn't, which nation will have the balls to enforce their policy? Thats the way Mr. P wants the game to be played, not just everyone sticking with the old rules anymore.

We've already seen this happen. TTG goes around AAing people before they SA because its they way they want to play. LoR doesn't allow 2x in top 3. These aren't the old rules, these are entirely new and we'll see how they will be accepted.

but don't get me wrong,
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]