Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    thats not at all what i said.
    pres announced it would be a new game where war attacks and triples would be allowed.
    yet nations still continue to enforce these policies
    they do it to protect their members. I mean wouldnt you be upset if someone started ar'ing you because you SA'ed them and they coulndt break you? Or aa'ed you and then grabbed you?

Would you really accept that as normal play? You could keep aa'ing eachother and grabbing eachothe back for so long until you realize its futile and just war eachother to stop one of the other.

LoR put out a policy that was similar to old unwritten rules but not exact.

Plus whats the point of the other attacks out of war? You gain nothing from ar'ing ga'ing unless you intend and do kill that state.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

That's what nations are for, right? To protect common interest? No one in the top 10 likes to be double/triple tapped. Thus, a nation make up it's own retal policies to ensure their benefits are respected by others out there. IRL, you don't see terrorists groups carry out attacks against innocent people without consequences, right?

I think it's reasonable that retal policies be stated and actions be carried out. If any nation doesn't like the retal policies, feel free to attack and be considered an act of war. Afterall, this game is called "nation" wars for a reason. And there's UN to help keep things in check once in a while.

Some people might argue that LOR is so big right now no one want to war for their own interest. This happened with SLOB as well last set. Honestly I don't mind setting the maximum number of players in each nation to 10~15 and enhance ally features between nations in this game. I think that diversifies the dynamics of the game. I think it'd be interesting to see how the game turns out.