Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LOR vs TTG

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    I feel like we have done our jobs as terrorists.

We set out to terrorize, we have done so.

I just followed Kanmans lead from last set.

AA top state for no reason, then die.

of course I have yet to die, But hey I'm taking bets on my death date, anyone want in?

The difference between Our terrorist acts and Kanmans last set is that we are a nation of terrorists.

Kanman just sacrificed his nation for his little sisters pride.

Z
    Are you considering yourself or sob the top states last set because that would be a joke. I seem to remember me and my bro running away with 1 and 2 before we got gangbanged.

I don't see how they would expect any mercy considering they were the ones who hit us..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

i dont personally expect mercy but ill let the newer guys who want to leave leave the nation, i'll surrender for a period of time if thats whats required for them to jump ship, don't want to ruin it for them, but i wanted to teach them the important aspect of nation-wars, WAR.

Hit me up on MSN and we can dialogue about this

jvhylmmwbs@hotmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I think a little mercy in this matter would be a good thing.. They are sitting ducks. You could use this as a defining moment for LoR...

Or

You can wipe them off the map..

I like the mercy idea a little more in this instance...

Nooo! Kill em all!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I ain't leaving, I've gotta think about the future of my future clan, German Death Machine!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    I feel like we have done our jobs as terrorists.

We set out to terrorize, we have done so.

I just followed Kanmans lead from last set.

AA top state for no reason, then die.

of course I have yet to die, But hey I'm taking bets on my death date, anyone want in?

The difference between Our terrorist acts and Kanmans last set is that we are a nation of terrorists.

Kanman just sacrificed his nation for his little sisters pride.

Z
    You mean only difference is we had a reason to aa you last round and you have no reason to hit us this round?

Last round your friend aa'd me and then you grabbed me. You also air raided and killed runbch. No matter what reason you had for doing it, that action is a declaration of war.

As to this round, I really wanted to preemptively strike TTG in the beginning of the round because I was pretty sure you guys would make trouble for us. I only didn't because you guys said you were training new members. Training new members will no longer be a all-protective shield, and the rest of the community should understand the reason.

And lastly, I do not sacrifice my nation for my pride. You killed one of our states, taking advantage of the fact that we were already busy warring several nations. We can't tolerate that and next time you might think twice before doing it. I was happy yesterday you guys went after me first, I will gladly have my state be crippled to save some of my nation mates and I have done that many times in the past.
    Last edited by kanman; 10-10-2009 at 17:05.

Any new member to the game who is in TTG can join USA anytime for a safe harbor if you would like. Just send me an ingame message and i'll send you the pass.

there is only one thing though, you can't join and then leave to go war LoR again this set.. I don't go for that.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    i dont personally expect mercy but ill let the newer guys who want to leave leave the nation, i'll surrender for a period of time if thats whats required for them to jump ship, don't want to ruin it for them, but i wanted to teach them the important aspect of nation-wars, WAR.
    If you really wanted them to learn how to war, suggest for them to join LoR .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Any new member to the game who is in TTG can join SLOB anytime for a safe harbor if you would like. Just send Max an ingame message and he`ll send you the pass.

there is only one thing though, you can't join and then leave to go war LoR again this set.. don't go for that.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE