Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** URGENT **

Default ** URGENT **

When playing, please do not try to buy or have in stock more then 214,748,364 of each unit. If you do you will lose the extra units you tried to purchase. they will vanish!

The game has a max value (that i didn't know about) and we are trying to increase it to fix this problem. So for the time being, please keep your units below this amount and you will be safe.

I'm really sorry about this. I didn't know it existed until someone got screwed by it.

I have sent out a mass message in game to also remind you of it. We would like to try and get it fixed before the end of this set, but if we can't then we are shooting for next set. But it's not easy as there are lots of files to sift through.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

See Good thing We didnt war... or else calvin would have never found this unit max

Calvin74 Guest

yup
    looks like i don't have to worry about anyone using troops to kill me

no1 is gonna kill u.... u suffered enough ha

Calvin74 Guest

hehe
    i would agree with that
    i was so pissed when i couldn't figure out why my nw kept going down

origianlly i thought mr p had left it so that you couldn't have over 1bil nw and my entire plan was ruined since several people will get that

Allright the problem is located and the fix is ready to be implemented in the next round.

Or if Mr. P. decides to implement it now... Well that is his choise

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

This has been implemented for the current round. It was only a line change so it didn't mess with any other stats.. So the problem has been fixed and now you can buy as much as you want.. Or can ...

Thank you DBoz for finding and fixing this issue!

gah this should not have been implemented this round. People keep having to change strategies at the end of the set as it is, and now you keep changing the game which means I have to change my whole freakin strategy again.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    gah this should not have been implemented this round. People keep having to change strategies at the end of the set as it is, and now you keep changing the game which means I have to change my whole freakin strategy again.
    First, stop whining! lmao jk

We really didn't "change" anything. We simply fixed an issue. The game is still set up the exact same way and all the values are the same. it's just just now there is no limit on how much you can buy. Nobody told you to jump when you did. I told everyone that we were shooting to have this fixed THIS SET!

I'm sorry that you had to change your purchasing amounts. Just trying to keep things fair and even and keep the game running smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    First, stop whining! lmao jk

We really didn't "change" anything. We simply fixed an issue. The game is still set up the exact same way and all the values are the same. it's just just now there is no limit on how much you can buy. Nobody told you to jump when you did. I told everyone that we were shooting to have this fixed THIS SET!

I'm sorry that you had to change your purchasing amounts. Just trying to keep things fair and even and keep the game running smooth.
    fixing issues... the nerve. Punk, I'm jk it's fine, the only unit that was really affected by this was inf anyway.