Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Ticked Off Marine Wife

Default A Ticked Off Marine Wife

A ticked off Marine wife

Here is a real woman who should run for president! Written by a Marine housewife
    in New Jersey to the New York Times, this is one ticked off lady.

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we?
    Was it or was it not started by Islamic people
    who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans,
    not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan,
    across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die
    a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was 'desecrated'
    when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?...
    Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents
    for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring
    about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia.

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off
    Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Iraq and Afghanistan come out
    and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana
    care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the he American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties
    are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine
    roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information,
    know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been
    humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident,
    rest assured: I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not
    to move because he might be booby-trapped,
    you can take it to the bank: I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat,
    and fed 'special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining
    that his holy book is being 'mishandled,'
    you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled
    'Koran' and other times 'Quran.'
    Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and, you guessed it, I don't care!!

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends
    Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button.
    Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when
    more atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great Country!

And may I add:

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
    if they made a difference in the world.
    But, the Marines don't have that problem.' -- Ronald Reagan

I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I hope you forward all this.

'If we ever forget that we're One Nation under God,
    then we will be a nation gone under.' Also by... Ronald Reagan

One last thought for the day:

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity,
    we should remember England's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview.

When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America, he said:
    'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out.'

Only four defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    3. The British Soldier and
    4. The Canadian Soldier

One died for your soul, the other 3 for your freedom.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON, AS MANY SEEM TO FORGET ALL OF THEM.

nice, always nice to hear a piece on someone who shares the same values.

Yup, That pretty much sums it up.

Which would you rather have to say?:

a. "Oh my gawd, I've been waterboarded! (But hay, I'm still alive and un-injured)"
    b. "Crap, the bastards are cutting my head off." (..................)

ermh?
    WTF !

How can someone write this Kinda Schitt?

Just some reactions to what that woman wrote, not to anyone on the forum (@ Ooga : wink wink, nudge nudge; ye know what I mean?) :
    - the Koran accepts the Bible as a holy book, it's the other way around : we don't accept them
    - It's always nice to generalise : oh ! Two thousands muslims are fanatics and terrorists ! That must mean that all muslims (at least one billion) are terrorists ! Let's deny them their fate, so they become pissed off and true terrorists ! (If you don't understand what I'm saying, because my grammer/voc isn't that great, pm me)
    - Iraq =/= USA. It's different there, and totally incompareable to (y)our situation.
    - Guantanamo Bay? She kind of 'forgot' to mention that :|
    - She doesn't mind that the Koran gets "humiliated", well : where's her Bible? I'd love to return the favor. She cares about the Bible, but not about the Koran; which is unfair, hypocritical AND stupid. I don't care about both, at least that's fair and not hypocrit-thingy.
    - Americans getting slaughtered and tortured makes her angry enough to write this pile of Schitt, but Iraqis getting killed and tortured doesn't? Hmmm, inhumane can be added to the list...
    - etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    ermh?
    WTF !

How can someone write this Kinda Schitt?

Just some reactions to what that woman wrote, not to anyone on the forum (@ Ooga : wink wink, nudge nudge; ye know what I mean?) :
    - the Koran accepts the Bible as a holy book, it's the other way around : we don't accept them
    - It's always nice to generalise : oh ! Two thousands muslims are fanatics and terrorists ! That must mean that all muslims (at least one billion) are terrorists ! Let's deny them their fate, so they become pissed off and true terrorists ! (If you don't understand what I'm saying, because my grammer/voc isn't that great, pm me)
    - Iraq =/= USA. It's different there, and totally incompareable to (y)our situation.
    - Guantanamo Bay? She kind of 'forgot' to mention that :|
    - She doesn't mind that the Koran gets "humiliated", well : where's her Bible? I'd love to return the favor. She cares about the Bible, but not about the Koran; which is unfair, hypocritical AND stupid. I don't care about both, at least that's fair and not hypocrit-thingy.
    - Americans getting slaughtered and tortured makes her angry enough to write this pile of Schitt, but Iraqis getting killed and tortured doesn't? Hmmm, inhumane can be added to the list...
    - etc.
    She wrote it because all we hear from the media is the negativity and some people are just sick of it. I'm not sure where you are getting your sources from when you say we don't "accept" the Koran. I could care less if someone walks around with it, it's not banned in America so who are you referring to when you say we don't accept it? The lady never generalized, she never said "all muslims", she called them insurgents and thugs. Where did she mention that all muslims are terrorists? Please... please quote it and tell me. I beg of you. if you can't then why the heck are you mentioning it and saying she did? Why would she mention Guantanamo Bay? People burn our flags and our bible all the time, so she is saying she doesn't care if the Koran gets wet. No need to "return the favor" as she was already doing that first. And for your last one I don't know if you are referring to Iraqi citizens or insurgents. We all feel bad for their innocent civilians, she's just writing about the American side because... she's an American! *gasp*

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    She wrote it because all we hear from the media is the negativity and some people are just sick of it. I'm not sure where you are getting your sources from when you say we don't "accept" the Koran. I could care less if someone walks around with it, it's not banned in America so who are you referring to when you say we don't accept it? The lady never generalized, she never said "all muslims", she called them insurgents and thugs. Where did she mention that all muslims are terrorists? Please... please quote it and tell me. I beg of you. if you can't then why the heck are you mentioning it and saying she did? Why would she mention Guantanamo Bay? People burn our flags and our bible all the time, so she is saying she doesn't care if the Koran gets wet. No need to "return the favor" as she was already doing that first. And for your last one I don't know if you are referring to Iraqi citizens or insurgents. We all feel bad for their innocent civilians, she's just writing about the American side because... she's an American! *gasp*
    read what that woman wrote,
    that's my source

About the rest, you are right. She didn't mention that all muslims are terrorists, but the trick is to read between the lines...

about the last one :
    Quote Originally Posted by a intelligent person
    History is written by the victors.
    that says enough, I think.

And I blame the media for everything...

Quote Originally Posted by that woman
    Only four defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    3. The British Soldier and
    4. The Canadian Soldier
    ermh?
    - British soldiers fought against you, once (19th century, but still)
    - Dutch soldiers have fought for you (19th century, but still)
    - the same with Spanish soldiers
    - the entire UN force has offered to die for you, in your "war against terror"

Missionary Guest

she talks so much crap its unreal. she doesnt have much of a clue about world events/history. i dont either but if she thinks it started when the towers came down then she seriously is a moron. thats when the coalitions war on terror started yes, but why did that happen in the 1st place? because they felt like it? she is so blatently ignorant of anyone else's belifs she should be shot. its people like her that have ours countries in this mess in the 1st place.

Its ok tho, she's a woman

no offense BB ( and any other women playing the game)
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    she talks so much crap its unreal. she doesnt have much of a clue about world events/history. i dont either but if she thinks it started when the towers came down then she seriously is a moron. thats when the coalitions war on terror started yes, but why did that happen in the 1st place? because they felt like it? she is so blatently ignorant of anyone else's belifs she should be shot. its people like her that have ours countries in this mess in the 1st place.
    I have nothing to add

Vinnie, you succeeded : I'm flabbergasted
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Actually... yes... they did feel like it. We weren't in anyone's territory... we were minding our own business and they decided to mess with us. If they're upset over Israel then blow up their buildings and not ours. Bram I'll agree with you on one thing out of all of this, and that you are right that the U.N forces has also offered their lives and not just the 4 she mentioned. Good to know we agree on something right?

P.S. British soldiers fought against us twice, 18th century and 19th century. Just wanted to let you know cause you think highly of yourself when it comes to world history.