Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Ticked Off Marine Wife

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Actually... yes... they did feel like it. We weren't in anyone's territory... we were minding our own business and they decided to mess with us. If they're upset over Israel then blow up their buildings and not ours. Bram I'll agree with you on one thing out of all of this, and that you are right that the U.N forces has also offered their lives and not just the 4 she mentioned. Good to know we agree on something right?

P.S. British soldiers fought against us twice, 18th century and 19th century. Just wanted to let you know cause you think highly of yourself when it comes to world history.
    then you are just as stupid as she is. england, america and the rest of europe have messed with the middle east for years. causing problem after problem for the residents of those countries. if we never messed around with the middle east then there wouldnt be any hatered from them towards the west. if you think some muslum extremests sat down one day and though:

Muslum 1 - "darn the tele's broke what can we do to occupy our selves now?"
    Muslum 2 - "i know lets high jack some planes and crash them into american buildings"
    Muslum 1 - "great freaking idea, lets get planning"

then your as big a moron as most and a part of the problem causing these sorts of attacks.

Calvin74 Guest

i agree that the USA never helps itself in it forgien policy but it is a very fine line to walk
    do we do to much or to little
    who should we give our stuff to
    who doesn't deserve what we give out

we liberate iraq from saddam but in other places we instill dictators

we do whatever suits our purposes the best

that said i think this lady is a moron but i do agree that the media blows things way out of proportion.
    i am not really sure if waterboarding is torture as i have never had it done on me but i know it is a hell of a lot better then what terrorist do and if it saves an innocent life it is probably worth it.

i have a few muslim friends and friends of several other religions and somehow we always manage to get along but i think extremists in anything are bad
    ie muslims
    christians
    republicans
    democrats(they might all be bad so we have to watch them closely)

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    then you are just as stupid as she is. england, america and the rest of europe have messed with the middle east for years. causing problem after problem for the residents of those countries. if we never messed around with the middle east then there wouldnt be any hatered from them towards the west. if you think some muslum extremests sat down one day and though:

Muslum 1 - "darn the tele's broke what can we do to occupy our selves now?"
    Muslum 2 - "i know lets high jack some planes and crash them into american buildings"
    Muslum 1 - "great freaking idea, lets get planning"

then your as big a moron as most and a part of the problem causing these sorts of attacks.
    The only real part we messed with the middle east is when the U.N. created Israel, which was 60 years ago. The extremists blowing themselves up today weren't even alive 60 years ago. The sad part is that they base it all on religion, which is completely stupid IMO. If that want Israel so bad go invade it. Hopefully then we wouldn't get involved and they'd stop hating us, but that's just dreaming too much, .

There's an add running on the radio in Belgium now:

In 400 B.C. The Romans invaded the Middle East
    In 1000 A.D. the Crusaders invaded the Middle East
    In 2000 A.D. The Americans... invaded the Middle East

(It's an add about a series of World History, but still)
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i agree that the USA never helps itself in it forgien policy but it is a very fine line to walk
    do we do to much or to little
    who should we give our stuff to
    who doesn't deserve what we give out

we liberate iraq from saddam but in other places we instill dictators

we do whatever suits our purposes the best

that said i think this lady is a moron but i do agree that the media blows things way out of proportion.
    i am not really sure if waterboarding is torture as i have never had it done on me but i know it is a hell of a lot better then what terrorist do and if it saves an innocent life it is probably worth it.

i have a few muslim friends and friends of several other religions and somehow we always manage to get along but i think extremists in anything are bad
    ie muslims
    christians
    republicans
    democrats(they might all be bad so we have to watch them closely)
    Agreed, it's a very, very thin line.

this is a neutral fact but the USA has and still does support dictators around the world. Iran, Cuba, etc, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    There's an add running on the radio in Belgium now:

In 400 B.C. The Romans invaded the Middle East
    In 1000 A.D. the Crusaders invaded the Middle East
    In 2000 A.D. The Americans... invaded the Middle East

(It's an add about a series of World History, but still)
    That's clearly an anti-west/anti american ad. I'm more than willing to admit the West's/America's crap but asia weren't never innocent bystanders either.

Biggest load of crap I've ever read, but I'm sure it works well for propaganda purposes. These people have been f...... over more than the average crack ***** by the west for a time period long exceeding the time the US became interested in other countries.
    Last edited by Mwahahahaha; 03-07-2008 at 19:14.

I have never heard of one of my Marine's wives being involved that much. If they are then they are few and far between. All they care about is their husbands coming home in one piece. If some Marine wife did type that then they must wear their ovaries on the outside and only pass for a female by definition and not looks.

Dont take all chain messages for face value.