Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Round

How would the number of attacking v. defending units factor into the success rate then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    How would the number of attacking v. defending units factor into the success rate then?
    I guess it would be something like 50% of your success rate + 50% of the current way successes are counted.

YOU ALREADY GOT ME WITH THE NO BOMBERS AR
    ah, oh well, you live you learn! ruined my experience with bombers tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

As for the spies, making it so certain levels can only do certain attacks is actually pretty easy to implement. We just need to decide what lvls would do what. Obvously lvl 8 would be able to do all attacks, but maybe make it special attack for lvl 12.. But is that fair seeing lvl 12 is a random?
    I had suggested this awhile back and had it figured out for the most part. I'll search though the old posts and bump if its still there.

BTW, Level 12 "ROBO OPERATIVES"? Can we maybe come up with something a little more imaginative? Remote Viewers, Telekinetic Mutants Ya know, stuff like that.

Leave 'em random and just boost the abilities.

And I'd like to see Random Level 12s for every unit one day.

Good Rep to Mr. P for the changes!

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    As for the spies, making it so certain levels can only do certain attacks is actually pretty easy to implement. We just need to decide what lvls would do what. Obvously lvl 8 would be able to do all attacks, but maybe make it special attack for lvl 12.. But is that fair seeing lvl 12 is a random.
    surely the extra net value and chance of winning/mill strength is bonus enough??

lv12 flying hampsters for jets FTW!!!
    lv12 cyber maggios for inf aswel lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    I had suggested this awhile back and had it figured out for the most part. I'll search though the old posts and bump if its still there.

BTW, Level 12 "ROBO OPERATIVES"? Can we maybe come up with something a little more imaginative? Remote Viewers, Telekinetic Mutants Ya know, stuff like that.

Leave 'em random and just boost the abilities.

And I'd like to see Random Level 12s for every unit one day.
    not only do the names u suggested suck even worse, "remote viewers" thats the stuipdest thing ive ever heard
    and if anything u should make it so tanks and bombers could be level 12 so people might actually use them, but dont give people an added incentive to ***** infantry with level 12 inf

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    not only do the names u suggested suck even worse, "remote viewers" thats the stuipdest thing ive ever heard
    and if anything u should make it so tanks and bombers could be level 12 so people might actually use them, but dont give people an added incentive to ***** infantry with level 12 inf
    You hurt my feelings!

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    surely the extra net value and chance of winning/mill strength is bonus enough??

lv12 flying hampsters for jets FTW!!!
    lv12 cyber maggios for inf aswel lmao.
    here you go...

(you know i have files on here that are close to 15 years old)

oh and here is an oldone for Mr. P.