Page 1 of 20 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Default LoR vs SLOB

Anton was not going to win like this, not with his friends in TTG taking out our netters for no reason and then supporting them (taking Z into SLOB).

Also, Anton and Maggio giving Z gb while he was in the top 3 was bad netting form.

eh...Z was kicked, but oh well...

And about GB, whatever make you feel comfortable! Just next time LoR exchanges GB before the viet states join LoR and jump, don`t cry when someone AA`s you for it
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Surprising how quick the tables are turned around here isnt it?
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

From my understanding of the deal that was made last set, LOR wouldn;t hit SLOB, so it seems i was right all along (so that's the main reason why i didn't join back into SLOB).

Anyway, good luck Maggio.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

i didnt give Z any gb you mother ****ing **** nugget. i only grabbed him maybe once or twice. maybe you guys have no double tap in top3 but we didnt have that rule. anyway big mistake. oh and Pron wouldnt have caught me either way...it was all over for him once i grabbed him...stop deluding yourself that your boy had a chance. and Z was kicked as soon as you guys asked.

edit: im just reading your post again and laughing how much you make it sound like this was some grand scheme by me. i started this set by playing my turns all in one go like once-twice every couple of days and eventually got to the top..then it was a simple case of me being better at maths than pron .

anyway..me > you...simple case...LoR cant win through netting so they war .
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 10-15-2009 at 03:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Right, Z dropping army and having you grab him multiple times before other hits ran out isn't giving him gb and doesn't give him an advantage on other states that are netting by the book.

Doesn't matter if it was a grand scheme or not. Some of your friends hit us for no reason. Once you tried to take one of them into slob, you are involved. Especially since you are the one that benefits most from what they did.

As for how good of a netter you are, you are a good netter, but not good enough that you can play semi actively and expect to win without a lot of war/suicide.

For DBoz, I'm pretty sure I was adamant about no peace treaty but that we wouldn't have plans to hit slob this round. The understanding was that we wouldn't bring revenge from last round to this round and we haven't, that's not why we declared war.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post

For DBoz, I'm pretty sure I was adamant about no peace treaty but that we wouldn't have plans to hit slob this round. The understanding was that we wouldn't bring revenge from last round to this round and we haven't, that's not why we declared war.
    I don't know the specifics, but I kinda expected something like this. I just pointed out what i saw.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

It was pretty clear to me that we had a peace tready for the remainer of last set and for this set.

I am honestly upset because we were having good communication and I was doing everything I could not to disrupt that agreement. I stick to my word, and I was almost 100% sure you would too. I was sick of warring each other, and I thought you were too.

What are we supposed to do now with LOR as a community?

Last set I talked about how LOR leaders play off of the fact that most of us in the community are not ruthless, and have compassion. I have to think I was right.

TTG straight up asked me if I want to hit LOR with them, and I replied NO, because we had a peace tready this set. I kept my word...

Pon and Kanman swore they were not like ALI... WTF are we supposed to think now?

When Z joined SLOB (i didnt let him in), I had to appologize to him and boot him just as you asked. He was here for less than a day. I betrayed one of my NW contacts for this tready we had.

Please dont try to turn this into a "oh we just agreed not to have plans". We had a straight up Peace Tready that we all agreed upon, and in fact Dogma also agreed to join LOR in good faith this set.

We were all really trying to give LOR the benifit of the dout to show us ALL something different.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 10-15-2009 at 08:18.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Right, Z dropping army and having you grab him multiple times before other hits ran out isn't giving him gb and doesn't give him an advantage on other states that are netting by the book.

Doesn't matter if it was a grand scheme or not. Some of your friends hit us for no reason. Once you tried to take one of them into slob, you are involved. Especially since you are the one that benefits most from what they did.

As for how good of a netter you are, you are a good netter, but not good enough that you can play semi actively and expect to win without a lot of war/suicide.

Z never dropped army for me. i grabbed him a total of maybe 2-3 times in the top and that was when i was moving up the top10 - and he wasnt the only person i grabbed 2 times - i also grabbed Crimson Shadow 2 times in top5 as well as others the one time Z did ask me for gb i said no because i didnt have any money for turns so thats pure bull****. anyway....stop trying to make up excuses for your boys incompetence.

and i was planning on going heavy agm/spies/ships this morning and start lowering my infantry. a combination of your guys total lack of diplomatic skills (and hence condemining your states to lots of retribution if theyre thinking about top1 in near future) and me being too high and having a 9am lecture resulted in you guys being fortunate enough to kill me. you wont be so lucky next time.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 10-15-2009 at 08:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Not sure if this is what they are talking about but I did hit Z three times about a week or so ago.