Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Legion of retards I tell ya.

Z
    Wow Z, its not hard to change a few letters and make stupid *** words out of SLOB, USA, TTG, SKY, any of those, so stop your childish games
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

... USA was treating harboring half of the Bin Laden Family in the USAS until the day after the attacks.

USA funded the Binladen family, and trained Osama to commit terrorist acts against the soviets.

Z
    ****ing retard, tell that to MAGGIO's and half of US citizens' face and see how they respond to that

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Basically they didnt want Anton to win, because left unchecked he would out net ANY Lor state.

He is friends with Z...whoopie! He is friends with most of the players, but I guess you wont war them either even though they may defend him as well.
    --yea, Anton got the lead, barely, after 8 states suicided on LOR. I'm sure he would have outnetted us had we not been hit by TTG...

Anton let Z into SLOB--that makes it a bigger situation than just being friends with him. We don't enjoy Anton thinking that he can hide Z in your nation behind us trying to have peace this set. We wanted to punish Anton for that, and we were assured that SLOB would defend Anton. That's why we went to war with SLOB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Why do you keep talking BS? Just say you wanted to win the set and call it a day. Ain`t gonna change a thing, dead states won`t revive, but atleast this BS thread will be over
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Why do you keep talking BS? Just say you wanted to win the set and call it a day. Ain`t gonna change a thing, dead states won`t revive, but atleast this BS thread will be over
    Um, no, read the post above yours, we wanted to net this set, we didnt start any of the wars this set...
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    --yea, Anton got the lead, barely, after 8 states suicided on LOR. I'm sure he would have outnetted us had we not been hit by TTG...

Anton let Z into SLOB--that makes it a bigger situation than just being friends with him. We don't enjoy Anton thinking that he can hide Z in your nation behind us trying to have peace this set. We wanted to punish Anton for that, and we were assured that SLOB would defend Anton. That's why we went to war with SLOB.
    You really rolled the dice on this one. You know you didnt have to even go after anton so harshly. maybe you were pissed at ttg.

You are most likely right, I wouldnt not have allowed Anton to die, but I certainly after consideration of the situation may have let you make sure he didnt finish in the top. he did let him in, and he didnt ask me about it. Some form of punishment could have been warrented for those actions, and I (once again) was really trying to keep my word, and maintain peace as WE agreed to do mutally.

I hope you realize that I/SLOB will really have to look hard at any future dealings with LOR.

The lack of FA in this situation (after we wiped the slate clean) really disrupts future sets between us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    Um, no, read the post above yours, we wanted to net this set, we didnt start any of the wars this set...
    this is way Kanman and Pron should do the talking...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    You really rolled the dice on this one. You know you didnt have to even go after anton so harshly. maybe you were pissed at ttg.

You are most likely right, I wouldnt not have allowed Anton to die, but I certainly after consideration of the situation may have let you make sure he didnt finish in the top. he did let him in, and he didnt ask me about it. Some form of punishment could have been warrented for those actions, and I (once again) was really trying to keep my word, and maintain peace as WE agreed to do mutally.

I hope you realize that I/SLOB will really have to look hard at any future dealings with LOR.

The lack of FA in this situation (after we wiped the slate clean) really disrupts future sets between us.
    We did roll the dice on this one, but we did talk with Dogma, and he assured us that SLOB would not let Anton get hit and stand by. We wanted to act quickly, and felt that this was the best thing for LOR. I do understand why you're mad, but we couldn't let Anton attempt to help Z like that. Sorry if that impacts future sets between us, but I think we both know that Kanny and I had no plans to war SLOB until Anton started to interfere with our war.
    Nevermore.

all you had to do is ask. it was your word for gods sake. I did everything in my power to keep my word. seems like you guys did very little.

Just an FYI kanman pm me about Z at around 00:00gt. i responded to him and got his responce around 02:00. I pmed Anton, and Max, and got my response back from them at about 15:00GT, then I booted Z.

Anton let him in and if there was a retal in order for that I would have agreed with it.

you said you talked to Dogma, and Dogma contacted me, and I told him that Knaman and I were working it out, and that Z would be booted, I am not sure if when you talked to Dogma (who as not standing leader) what he knew about the situation.

I acted in a timely manner and made efforts to keep the peace.

In hindsite I think you guys made a big mistake and assumed way to much.

good god man, wtf, you had 300k spys, then u had 600k, then 2M, now 7M...

why would I need to goto anton to get your Op at 600k spys?

Z
    Yea, I'm sure as a restart, the first thing you do is upgrade your spies to lvl 4 and mass produce them without help from the outside. When TTG was warring us, I had 1.6mil spies, and dropped them after we declared peace. More likely that Anton passed you info and you acted on that, rather then building up spies to op me and found out I only had 600k
    Nevermore.