Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    all you had to do is ask. it was your word for gods sake. I did everything in my power to keep my word. seems like you guys did very little.

Just an FYI kanman pm me about Z at around 00:00gt. i responded to him and got his responce around 02:00. I pmed Anton, and Max, and got my response back from them at about 15:00GT, then I booted Z.

Anton let him in and if there was a retal in order for that I would have agreed with it.

you said you talked to Dogma, and Dogma contacted me, and I told him that Knaman and I were working it out, and that Z would be booted, I am not sure if when you talked to Dogma (who as not standing leader) what he knew about the situation.

I acted in a timely manner and made efforts to keep the peace.

In hindsite I think you guys made a big mistake and assumed way to much.
    That's definitely possible. We talked to Dogma about an hour before we hit. I know Dogma isn't a leader in SLOB, but he still knows SLOB very well, and he assured us that members of SLOB wouldn't stand for that. I know Anton wouldn't allow LOR to retal him and get away with it--he'd just hit our top states either later in the set or right away. I'd like to believe that you would willingly let us hit Anton for his actions, but I doubt it would have gone that smoothly.

What we might have done is already gone now though. We wanted Anton, and we were told/assumed that SLOB would defend him. I'm pretty sure that any declaration on SLOB, whether retal or only hitting Anton, would have brought as much ire as we've received so far. It is what it is at this point, and we'll move forward from here in future sets with you and FA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

anytime you want to stop hitting SLOB states with out any offensive attacks made on our part woudl be good for me!

The shear fact that you were unwillng to negotiate a retal on Anton just shows us all you are unwilling to do what it takes to keep your word.

When you are working with others, you cannot always have it exactly the way you want it. IE, I booted Z whom i like, but did it because of my word to LOR.

You could have settled for a few dozen AAs on Anton and moved on. Anton would not have retaliated on that, because I would have told him not too. He has put a lot into slob and would not jepordize the other members.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 10-16-2009 at 14:52.

Lets begin Peace Talks...

Put Anton aside, you killed Max and I whom are two ranking members of SLOB.

If Kanman, and Pron delete their states, and LOR declares peace I guess we can consider this matter resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    We did roll the dice on this one, but we did talk with Dogma, and he assured us that SLOB would not let Anton get hit and stand by. We wanted to act quickly, and felt that this was the best thing for LOR. I do understand why you're mad, but we couldn't let Anton attempt to help Z like that. Sorry if that impacts future sets between us, but I think we both know that Kanny and I had no plans to war SLOB until Anton started to interfere with our war.
    You didn't talk to me till after you had hit and I came to you. You did not come to me first. I can prove this as well. If you remember, I logged in and saw you had attacked a SLOB state and I came to you and Kanny on MSN and started with "WTF" And when neither of you answered, I stated "Somebody better talk to me". After you hit, yes I did say SLOB would not let this go. I can produce the logs with time stamps and compare then to the strike time. Proof that you did this without even sending a nation message out about it in order to keep it from me. So, no, your arguments do not hold water.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    You didn't talk to me till after you had hit and I came to you. You did not come to me first. I can prove this as well. If you remember, I logged in and saw you had attacked a SLOB state and I came to you and Kanny on MSN and started with "WTF" And when neither of you answered, I stated "Somebody better talk to me". After you hit, yes I did say SLOB would not let this go. I can produce the logs with time stamps and compare then to the strike time. Proof that you did this without even sending a nation message out about it in order to keep it from me. So, no, your arguments do not hold water.
    You are right. I forgot the timeline, sorry about that. We had not declared war yet, but there were AA's and SA's done at this time.

I'm currently talking to Kanny about what our next move is.
    Last edited by pron; 10-16-2009 at 16:15.
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    That's definitely possible. We talked to Dogma about an hour before we hit. I know Dogma isn't a leader in SLOB, but he still knows SLOB very well, and he assured us that members of SLOB wouldn't stand for that. I know Anton wouldn't allow LOR to retal him and get away with it--he'd just hit our top states either later in the set or right away. I'd like to believe that you would willingly let us hit Anton for his actions, but I doubt it would have gone that smoothly.

What we might have done is already gone now though. We wanted Anton, and we were told/assumed that SLOB would defend him. I'm pretty sure that any declaration on SLOB, whether retal or only hitting Anton, would have brought as much ire as we've received so far. It is what it is at this point, and we'll move forward from here in future sets with you and FA.

Pron, you lie. How can you say that? You know you are not telling the truth. Come on, stop the bold face lying. The only thing that was said to me is Z was in SLOB and you wanted to kill him. I told you I would go to Maggio on it and get it resolved. I did go to Maggio and he assured me he would be kicked and I told Kanny the same thing. I then left for the day and came home and you were already done with Anton. That is when I came to you about it.

You could have settled for a few dozen AAs on Anton and moved on. Anton would not have retaliated on that, because I would have told him not too. He has put a lot into slob and would not jepordize the other members.
    Anton had already jeopardized the other members by letting Z in. Just saying, that's what sparked all this.
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Pron, you lie. How can you say that? You know you are not telling the truth. Come on, stop the bold face lying. The only thing that was said to me is Z was in SLOB and you wanted to kill him. I told you I would go to Maggio on it and get it resolved. I did go to Maggio and he assured me he would be kicked and I told Kanny the same thing. I then left for the day and came home and you were already done with Anton. That is when I came to you about it.
    See two posts before. Already apologized on that one.
    Nevermore.

I think you both can admit at this point that you were WAY to harsh, Way to assuming, and unwilling to work things out in order to keep our agreement.

Because of that several SLOB states (anton aside) have died.

What are we supposed to do at this point? Beg you for peace?

Because of what you did I dont think LOR should be able to finish first place and I dont think Pron or Kanny should not be able to finish at all.

In order to restore FA between our nations we ask that you do something DRASTIC in order to prove you can be once again trusted. Declare Peace, and Delete Kanman, and Pron's states.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 10-16-2009 at 16:23.

I think you both can admit at this point that you were WAY to harsh, Way to assuming, and unwilling to work things out in order to keep our agreement.

Because of that several SLOB states (anton aside) have died.

What are we supposed to do at this point? Beg you for peace?

Because of what you did I dont think LOR should be able to finish first place and I dont think Pron or Kanny should be able to finish at all.

In order to restore FA between our nations we ask that you do something DRASTIC in order to prove you can be once again trusted. Declare Peace, and Delete Kanman, and Pron's states.
    We never asked you to beg for peace, nor would we ask you to surrender, as you can't since you haven't declared yet. The ball is in our court, and we're discussing it.
    Nevermore.