Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    We never asked you to beg for peace, nor would we ask you to surrender, as you can't since you haven't declared yet. The ball is in our court, and we're discussing it.
    I dont mean to sound threatening, but I wouldnt put such a bold offer on the table if...

All I want is eye for an eye (anton aside) or close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I dont mean to sound threatening, but I wouldnt put such a bold offer on the table if...

All I want is eye for an eye (anton aside) or close to it.
    Here's something that you need to understand. You want LOR to exist in harmony with the community, but the truth is that the community's actions aren't harmonious with us.

Every time someone suicides it's LOR's fault.

Every time someone suicides LOR, nothing is said.

We war SLOB because they invite an enemy into their nation, and USA sanctions us.

TTG suicides on our nation--no sanction from USA on TTG.

How long do you realize expect us to put up with this double standard bull****? I'm honestly starting to not care at all about what anyone else in this game thinks, and the only people that I trust nowadays are those in my own nation. I'm going to look out for their well-being first, because they're the only ones looking out for my well-being. If I was suicided, no one in this game would give a ****, except my own nation mates.

So you can just stop demanding things of me, and we'll act as to what we think is best for LOR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Here's something that you need to understand. You want LOR to exist in harmony with the community, but the truth is that the community's actions aren't harmonious with us.

We war SLOB because they invite an enemy into their nation, and USA sanctions us.

How long do you realize expect us to put up with this double standard bull****? I'm honestly starting to not care at all about what anyone else in this game thinks, and the only people that I trust nowadays are those in my own nation. I'm going to look out for their well-being first, because they're the only ones looking out for my well-being. If I was suicided, no one in this game would give a ****, except my own nation mates.

So you can just stop demanding things of me, and we'll act as to what we think is best for LOR.
    Did younot see that was what we (SLOB) was trying to help you with? The entire reason for us doing the member swap thing was to tryand make peace with lor and maybe assist in helping lor not be the pariah that they are. I was in Lor and considering doing multiple sets with you guys. I even asked Kanny if I could do another set. I told Maphew and you that I was wanting to do another. We were trying to maybe let the community see another side and wipe the past awway, but the past came back to bite me onthe *** on this one. Well, I won't allow that to happen again. I was made a fool of and I don't let that happen twice.

Ands you keep saying he was invited. what is it giong to take to get you to understand that one member allowed him in NOT the leader iof the nation. Can youplease get off that, the more you say it themore youlook foolish for not understanding.
    Last edited by Dogma; 10-16-2009 at 16:44.

This is like if you killed someone and people call you a murderer. LoR has no room to complain or disagree with anyone in this game when they have a sour taste of LoR.

For many sets you guys ran around killing who you wanted, when you wanted. Plus you broke deals.

USA has done nothing but stand up for LoR.. Time and time again. last set we sent aid packages cause we didn't agree with how certain things happened.

This set we placed sanctions against your nation cause i feel SLOB did nothing wrong here. They were sent a message and cause they didn't reply in YOUR set time frame, you warred them.

Anton let Z into SLOB. Maggio did not. But then again, perhaps anton should not have had that power to either accept or give out the pass (which should be changed a few times throughout the set to prevent things like this). Once Maggio was aware of this, he took to the steps to remove him from the nation. Maggio spent the time to speak with Z and explain. Which is honorable in my view. I made the mistake once of just booting Jameswheel out of USA, and to this day i still wish i never handled it like that.. But anywhoo..

I don't understand how you can actually sit there and make a comment like that. What do you think people should do? I mean they have tried everything time and time again to move forward and allow LoR the chance to "prove themselves". Then there is a leadership change, then Ali is leader again then another change ect ect ect.. This community has been MORE then forgiving to LoR. So do not sit there and act like poor LoR we are always getting picked on. If you get blamed for the suicider, it's prolly cause it came from your nation.

I have gone out on several limbs asking members to back off of LoR and give them a chance. And as soon as they do, bang you guys wipe the floor with them. So how about this, why doesn't LoR pick one side of the fence and stick to it. If you want to be the axis of evil then be it and accept the consiquences for being it. If you want to be a normal nation who wars from time to time, then be that.. But for crying out loud stop screwing people over and then coming on here to say poor lor we are always blamed for everything and we never get a fair shake..

So please, either $hit or get off the pot.

thank you, thank you very much.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Did younot see that was what we (SLOB) was trying to help you with? The entire reason for us doing the member swap thing was to tryand make peace with lor and maybe assist in helping lor not be the pariah that they are. I was in Lor and considering doing multiple sets with you guys. I even asked Kanny if I could do another set. I told Maphew and you that I was wanting to do another. We were trying to maybe let the community see another side and wipe the past awway, but the past came back to bite me onthe *** on this one. Well, I won't allow that to happen again. I was made a fool of and I don't let that happen twice.

Ands you keep saying he was invited. what is it giong to take to get you to understand that one member allowed him in NOT the leader iof the nation. Can youplease get off that, the more you say it themore youlook foolish for not understanding.
    Dogma,

Take into consideration LoR's reputation. If things would have gone down the same way they did, we would have still warred whether or not you were with us this set.

Yes maybe we did jump the gun, and we are talking amongst ourselves about how we are going to resolve this however, if you all keep deciding to blow up in the forums then how are we ever going to get this resolved? (I'm talking about both LoR and SLOB members there).

I am a LoR'ite and I stand by my nations actions till then end however...

I keep losing my train of thought, and BTW,

Max are you a leader in your nation? If yes, then good MANAGE YOUR OWN ****ING NATION, NOT MINE.

and if not, then good SHUT THE **** UP!
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    This is like if you killed someone and people call you a murderer. LoR has no room to complain or disagree with anyone in this game when they have a sour taste of LoR.

For many sets you guys ran around killing who you wanted, when you wanted. Plus you broke deals.

USA has done nothing but stand up for LoR.. Time and time again. last set we sent aid packages cause we didn't agree with how certain things happened.

This set we placed sanctions against your nation cause i feel SLOB did nothing wrong here. They were sent a message and cause they didn't reply in YOUR set time frame, you warred them.

Anton let Z into SLOB. Maggio did not. But then again, perhaps anton should not have had that power to either accept or give out the pass (which should be changed a few times throughout the set to prevent things like this). Once Maggio was aware of this, he took to the steps to remove him from the nation. Maggio spent the time to speak with Z and explain. Which is honorable in my view. I made the mistake once of just booting Jameswheel out of USA, and to this day i still wish i never handled it like that.. But anywhoo..

I don't understand how you can actually sit there and make a comment like that. What do you think people should do? I mean they have tried everything time and time again to move forward and allow LoR the chance to "prove themselves". Then there is a leadership change, then Ali is leader again then another change ect ect ect.. This community has been MORE then forgiving to LoR. So do not sit there and act like poor LoR we are always getting picked on. If you get blamed for the suicider, it's prolly cause it came from your nation.

I have gone out on several limbs asking members to back off of LoR and give them a chance. And as soon as they do, bang you guys wipe the floor with them. So how about this, why doesn't LoR pick one side of the fence and stick to it. If you want to be the axis of evil then be it and accept the consiquences for being it. If you want to be a normal nation who wars from time to time, then be that.. But for crying out loud stop screwing people over and then coming on here to say poor lor we are always blamed for everything and we never get a fair shake..

So please, either $hit or get off the pot.

thank you, thank you very much.
    I've tried personally as a leader to stick to one side of the fence, and do you remember what happened in those sets? Anything bad that happened was still LOR's fault. Excuse me if I don't believe a word from the community's mouth when their actions speak otherwise.

I wasn't looking for sympathy. Far from it--I was saying this: LOR will do what's best for LOR because we're the only ones that care about LOR. You've all proven this. If we feel it's best to war, then we'll war. If we feel it's best to not war, then we won't. **** all of your opinions on the matter. Is that clear enough for you?
    Nevermore.

I pledged to be faithful to lor while I was there. Don't you think for one minute that if lor had any intentions of keeping the peace that someone would have come to me and given me a chance to resolve this whole **** thing? Which is something I did anyway. **** you had the founder of SLOB in your nation, why would you not at least come to me to ty and get it resolved? Because you had no intention of keeping the word I was given in thebeginning. thats why

I've tried personally as a leader to stick to one side of the fence, and do you remember what happened in those sets? Anything bad that happened was still LOR's fault. Excuse me if I don't believe a word from the community's mouth when their actions speak otherwise.

I wasn't looking for sympathy. Far from it--I was saying this: LOR will do what's best for LOR because we're the only ones that care about LOR. You've all proven this. If we feel it's best to war, then we'll war. If we feel it's best to not war, then we won't. **** all of your opinions on the matter. Is that clear enough for you?
    Because you have given us no other way to look at you. You continue to do the same things over and over and over, so, what would you have us do? Even when we try to make amends, you screw someone again. So **** your thoughts on this. Is that clear enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Because you have given us no other way to look at you. You continue to do the same things over and over and over, so, what would you have us do? Even when we try to make amends, you screw someone again. So **** your thoughts on this. Is that clear enough for you?
    Read the first part of the quote I gave you Dogma.
    Nevermore.

Look, it doesn't matter anymore, I tried to help with that whole idea and it backfired on me. No biggie, I just won't try again. I could have been one of LoR's biggest backers in the community if this set had turned out the way it was discussed, but oh well.