Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

I have ordered Radio Silence to the members of SLOB. If they are in SLOB right now, and alive and able to get my PM then I expect them to be silent until i talk to Kanman Tommorow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    Max are you a leader in your nation? If yes, then good MANAGE YOUR OWN ****ING NATION, NOT MINE.

and if not, then good SHUT THE **** UP!
    it ain`t yours. i hope it`s Kanmans and Prons

and there`s no need to be rude. just relax. you need a more delicate approach if you want to represent a nation.

of course we could start fighting, if you think you`re witty enough to talk to me. but in the end you`ll be embarrassed and my state will still be dead. so let`s just leave it, ok son?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    it ain`t yours. i hope it`s Kanmans and Prons

and there`s no need to be rude. just relax. you need a more delicate approach if you want to represent a nation.

of course we could start fighting, if you think you`re witty enough to talk to me. but in the end you`ll be embarrassed and my state will still be dead. so let`s just leave it, ok son?
    ok after that one its radio silence from us

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Now see i left that door open on purpose.

It has been clearly stated that NONE of this has ANYTHING to do with last set.
    i was just pointing out the double standard.

Last set SLOB Wars LoR with no FA whatsoever and try to say they felt threatened of LoR who was netting and barely had jets. Maggio came out and said it was because he doesnt trust anyone leading LoR except me, So he wars LoR doesnt bother trying to work anything out, With that complete disrespect to kanny and pron i dont see why they would bother using FA in thier dealings this set when they recieved the same treatment from the same leader last set.

This is like if you killed someone and people call you a murderer. LoR has no room to complain or disagree with anyone in this game when they have a sour taste of LoR.

For many sets you guys ran around killing who you wanted, when you wanted. Plus you broke deals.

USA has done nothing but stand up for LoR.. Time and time again. last set we sent aid packages cause we didn't agree with how certain things happened.

This set we placed sanctions against your nation cause i feel SLOB did nothing wrong here. They were sent a message and cause they didn't reply in YOUR set time frame, you warred them.

Anton let Z into SLOB. Maggio did not. But then again, perhaps anton should not have had that power to either accept or give out the pass (which should be changed a few times throughout the set to prevent things like this). Once Maggio was aware of this, he took to the steps to remove him from the nation. Maggio spent the time to speak with Z and explain. Which is honorable in my view. I made the mistake once of just booting Jameswheel out of USA, and to this day i still wish i never handled it like that.. But anywhoo..

I don't understand how you can actually sit there and make a comment like that. What do you think people should do? I mean they have tried everything time and time again to move forward and allow LoR the chance to "prove themselves". Then there is a leadership change, then Ali is leader again then another change ect ect ect.. This community has been MORE then forgiving to LoR. So do not sit there and act like poor LoR we are always getting picked on. If you get blamed for the suicider, it's prolly cause it came from your nation.

I have gone out on several limbs asking members to back off of LoR and give them a chance. And as soon as they do, bang you guys wipe the floor with them. So how about this, why doesn't LoR pick one side of the fence and stick to it. If you want to be the axis of evil then be it and accept the consiquences for being it. If you want to be a normal nation who wars from time to time, then be that.. But for crying out loud stop screwing people over and then coming on here to say poor lor we are always blamed for everything and we never get a fair shake..

So please, either $hit or get off the pot.

thank you, thank you very much.
    The community has never gave LoR a chance to prove themselves as you say. 90% of the time we say we will net we try to do that exact thing. We get suicided and warred because of past grudges, You suicide us and or war us and hurt our chances at a decent finish and then wonder why we turn around and kill a nation or two. You force our hand into war most of the time and then whether we Win or Lose its LoR's fault for the simple fact of them being LoR.

Anton was friends with Z, TTG suicided LoR, it wasnt a war it was a mass suicide, SLOB benifted from it, they assumed Anton had something to do with it, He did, little part or bigger doesnt make a differance, guilt by asscociation and he did asscoiate with TTG by his own doing, LoR leadership Assumed on how SLOB would of reacted to what retal LoR wanted on Anton, and they acted accordingly to what they though was right. You say We get blamed for suiciders because they prolly come from us well Looky looky SLOB benefited most from TTG's actions Anton most of all. Kinda looks like SLOB was behind the suicides now... but wait SLOB wouldnt do that they are the "good guys"

LoR doesnt have to pick a side, NW has already picked that side for them, this new server clean slate was complete BS, look at the first round and what happened... NW will never look past what LoR has done in the past, even when we try its NW's actions that force us back into our old ways even when we try to change. Yea guess what you ruined our netting set guess what were prolly going to come after you next set, well guess what thats what almost every nation we hit does to us, its a never ending circle.

We have tried to change you you just wont let us

Thank you, thank you very much

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

to all LoR members,

let us respect Maggio's radio silence and give this thread a break...
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    i was just pointing out the double standard.

Last set SLOB Wars LoR with no FA whatsoever and try to say they felt threatened of LoR who was netting and barely had jets. Maggio came out and said it was because he doesnt trust anyone leading LoR except me, So he wars LoR doesnt bother trying to work anything out, With that complete disrespect to kanny and pron i dont see why they would bother using FA in thier dealings this set when they recieved the same treatment from the same leader last set.
    But see it's not a double standard cause you guys claimed that this had nothing to do with last set... if you were seeking revenge and that is what you stated then so be it.. But according to all your top guys, this was about Z and Anton.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    The community has never gave LoR a chance to prove themselves as you say. 90% of the time we say we will net we try to do that exact thing. We get suicided and warred because of past grudges, You suicide us and or war us and hurt our chances at a decent finish and then wonder why we turn around and kill a nation or two. You force our hand into war most of the time and then whether we Win or Lose its LoR's fault for the simple fact of them being LoR.

Anton was friends with Z, TTG suicided LoR, it wasnt a war it was a mass suicide, SLOB benifted from it, they assumed Anton had something to do with it, He did, little part or bigger doesnt make a differance, guilt by asscociation and he did asscoiate with TTG by his own doing, LoR leadership Assumed on how SLOB would of reacted to what retal LoR wanted on Anton, and they acted accordingly to what they though was right. You say We get blamed for suiciders because they prolly come from us well Looky looky SLOB benefited most from TTG's actions Anton most of all. Kinda looks like SLOB was behind the suicides now... but wait SLOB wouldnt do that they are the "good guys"

LoR doesnt have to pick a side, NW has already picked that side for them, this new server clean slate was complete BS, look at the first round and what happened... NW will never look past what LoR has done in the past, even when we try its NW's actions that force us back into our old ways even when we try to change. Yea guess what you ruined our netting set guess what were prolly going to come after you next set, well guess what thats what almost every nation we hit does to us, its a never ending circle.

We have tried to change you you just wont let us

Thank you, thank you very much
    I'm sorry but i'm not buying into this again. Devil we had this discussion after you left the game. And while you were gone, Ali warred anyone he could. And then when deals were made not to war, bogus reasons were made up and war began.

I have seen where this community has given LoR many chances. But also, i have asked that other nation not try to change LoR, let them be who they want to be. But nations feel threatened by LoR due to how you guys normally play.

As i have stated many many times, a game like this needs nations like LoR. In fact, i think we need to have a couple more nations like LoR in this game. That way, LoR doesn't get warred all the time

Anyway, LoR is who they are. It is what it is.. All i'm saying is you just can't have it both ways.

Thank you, thank you very much!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

But see it's not a double standard cause you guys claimed that this had nothing to do with last set... if you were seeking revenge and that is what you stated then so be it.. But according to all your top guys, this was about Z and Anton.

I'm sorry but i'm not buying into this again. Devil we had this discussion after you left the game. And while you were gone, Ali warred anyone he could. And then when deals were made not to war, bogus reasons were made up and war began.

I have seen where this community has given LoR many chances. But also, i have asked that other nation not try to change LoR, let them be who they want to be. But nations feel threatened by LoR due to how you guys normally play.

As i have stated many many times, a game like this needs nations like LoR. In fact, i think we need to have a couple more nations like LoR in this game. That way, LoR doesn't get warred all the time

Anyway, LoR is who they are. It is what it is.. All i'm saying is you just can't have it both ways.

Thank you, thank you very much!
    Come on Mr. P,

We are trying to get a radio silence going here so we can negotiate somethings, and if you keep instigating LoR then nothing is ever going to get accomplished...
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

You have a better chance in seeing Christ before you will ever silence me lmao

You have a better chance in seeing Christ before you will ever silence me lmao
    Talk all you want then...IMO, idc
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    **** all of your opinions on the matter. Is that clear enough for you?
    WoW that was a little aggressive.. Does someone need a hug?

Chill out Pron, remember this is just a game.. A little excitement is always good for ratings