Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world
    These are the failures which men must call their lives

I love you You love me
    we're a happy family
    with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
    won't you say you love me too

Quote Originally Posted by doppy View Post
    I love you You love me
    we're a happy family
    with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
    won't you say you love me too

if only you willing to share some of those credits of yours

Who wants a bet?

How many pages does this thread goes?

LOVE people and use things- Not Love things and use people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I'm sorry but i'm not buying into this again. Devil we had this discussion after you left the game. And while you were gone, Ali warred anyone he could. And then when deals were made not to war, bogus reasons were made up and war began.
    mr p i just wanted to point out one fact about this part of your post... ali is a idiot and shouldnt have been in charge a co leader maby but not a true leader. but thats just my opinion

But see it's not a double standard cause you guys claimed that this had nothing to do with last set... if you were seeking revenge and that is what you stated then so be it.. But according to all your top guys, this was about Z and Anton.

I'm sorry but i'm not buying into this again. Devil we had this discussion after you left the game. And while you were gone, Ali warred anyone he could. And then when deals were made not to war, bogus reasons were made up and war began.

I have seen where this community has given LoR many chances. But also, i have asked that other nation not try to change LoR, let them be who they want to be. But nations feel threatened by LoR due to how you guys normally play.

As i have stated many many times, a game like this needs nations like LoR. In fact, i think we need to have a couple more nations like LoR in this game. That way, LoR doesn't get warred all the time

Anyway, LoR is who they are. It is what it is.. All i'm saying is you just can't have it both ways.

Thank you, thank you very much!
    THe double standard has nothing to do with revenge, it has to do with the fact that they didnt use FA last set, and now that LoR hit them without using appropriate FA its some huge deal now. The double standard is they expect people to use FA when they dont use it themselves.

Pre ill be one of the first ones to say Ali is probably not the best choice for an overall leader, but the fact is you all are acting like LoR is the only nation to ever war without reason. WLF did it just as much as we did, although "WLF" isnt around a good core of their members are and they were just as bad as us except for never as big. yet they arent gone after set after set and made out the be the bad guys.

But as for LoR getting a chance to prove themselves? Lets take a quick look at the "new servers" so called clean slate.

1st Round: LoR nets, trys to net and Gets hit out of nowhere by SLOB

2nd Round: LoR nets, trys to net and Gets mass suicided by TTG, in turn have very good evidence that a SLOB member had something to do with it and are pretty sure SLOB wont let them retal they way they want so LoR wars, and guess what were the Evil Axis that just pushes people around because we are the bad guys.

3rd Round: Hasnt happened yet But 90% probabitly SLOB and member from TTG fs LoR.

And pres me and you have worked out alot of issues, and yes you've helped me and i have helped you, you're probable the Nation Leader i respect most in this game, and i dont remember anytime in the recent past that LoR has every hit a nation you were leading for no reason. (at least when i'm leading)

Now you are right that this game needs a nation like LoR "the bad guys" It always has, Esto,Viets,BG'ers and list goes on, its just were too stubborn to leave as they did

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Now you are right that this game needs a nation like LoR "the bad guys" It always has, Esto,Viets,BG'ers and list goes on, its just were too stubborn to leave as they did
    TTG and Menace could fit the bill--they were the ones this set that were AA'ing and then grabbing, went to war for no reason, and are still warring despite a peace being worked out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

THe double standard has nothing to do with revenge, it has to do with the fact that they didnt use FA last set, and now that LoR hit them without using appropriate FA its some huge deal now. The double standard is they expect people to use FA when they dont use it themselves.
    I can see where you are coming from on this. I did see SLOB make a huge attempt to end the constant warring between your two nations and then all this happened and it just seemed like LoR just made a lot of assumptions and didn't give SLOB a fair chance due to a couple of members. I can understand the frustration of the Anton and Z issues you have.. I still say that if given the chance, Maggio would have followed through on your wishes. But i don't know for sure and now we will never know. As for the slates being cleaned perhaps it's time we just have a all out Global war. We do this from time to time and maybe it's time again. But a couple nations need to agree that it ends this set and for the few following sets, FA work will be a top priority. I don't know i'm just making suggestions. Something needs to give cause it's just stupid warring the same nations over and over each set.

its just were too stubborn to leave as they did
    I'm glad you guys are that stubborn. Game would be lonely without you.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    TTG and Menace could fit the bill--they were the ones this set that were AA'ing and then grabbing, went to war for no reason, and are still warring despite a peace being worked out...
    I agree both of these nations could be a couple more evil nations. Question is, if they get warred would they stick around?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I can see where you are coming from on this. I did see SLOB make a huge attempt to end the constant warring between your two nations and then all this happened and it just seemed like LoR just made a lot of assumptions and didn't give SLOB a fair chance due to a couple of members. I can understand the frustration of the Anton and Z issues you have.. I still say that if given the chance, Maggio would have followed through on your wishes. But i don't know for sure and now we will never know. As for the slates being cleaned perhaps it's time we just have a all out Global war. We do this from time to time and maybe it's time again. But a couple nations need to agree that it ends this set and for the few following sets, FA work will be a top priority. I don't know i'm just making suggestions. Something needs to give cause it's just stupid warring the same nations over and over each set.

I'm glad you guys are that stubborn. Game would be lonely without you.

I agree both of these nations could be a couple more evil nations. Question is, if they get warred would they stick around?
    The problem with these evil nations, is they always fail because of one simple rule...

They always want to go after LoR

If you really want to start an evil nation, DONT HIT LOR ON YOUR FIRST SET!
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Now you guys are retaliating NS? what did they ever do to you? do you have to be violent with every nation possible?