Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by anglewing View Post
    Now you guys are retaliating NS? what did they ever do to you? do you have to be violent with every nation possible?
    #131 and #135 were TTG restarts who were using spy ops to hit our states from NS. We only went after those states--not NS as a nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

The NS state in question exploded about 8000 of my buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    The problem with these evil nations, is they always fail because of one simple rule...

They always want to go after LoR

If you really want to start an evil nation, DONT HIT LOR ON YOUR FIRST SET!
    i would put that to the test, gladly.
    don't jinx yourself

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Here's something that you need to understand. You want LOR to exist in harmony with the community, but the truth is that the community's actions aren't harmonious with us.

Every time someone suicides it's LOR's fault.

Every time someone suicides LOR, nothing is said.

We war SLOB because they invite an enemy into their nation, and USA sanctions us.

TTG suicides on our nation--no sanction from USA on TTG.

How long do you realize expect us to put up with this double standard bull****? I'm honestly starting to not care at all about what anyone else in this game thinks, and the only people that I trust nowadays are those in my own nation. I'm going to look out for their well-being first, because they're the only ones looking out for my well-being. If I was suicided, no one in this game would give a ****, except my own nation mates.

So you can just stop demanding things of me, and we'll act as to what we think is best for LOR.

Slightly off topic but if you try to accuse me of all these things then you are wrong, I was very accommodating of LoR when I led [S], some will say I was too soft on you but you guys made all the right noises; you may well have done it all and asked your members to do things "without your permission" but I took you guys at your word so stop playing the victim card.

you were too soft on them then nose
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

well the thing is LOR still is getting away with what ever it wants, and theres nothing but talks about but no action taken towards. LOR even this set is win/win.

everyone says they are down low but no other nation gets togather and invade them. LOR is the only nation united props to them

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    P.S.--stop acting like we're going to war with you after no FA. I'm only stating what I think about your sanctions.
    I must have missed this post.. This thread has become stagnant.. Let's get the chatting going again..

In all my time when an ally has asked me to help, i have never used FA. I figure the FA work is over if there is already a war.

I don't see how this war is coming to an end. Maggio's demands were Pron and kanman delete to make up for the states you killed and then all would be settled.. I see both states are still alive so does this mean LoR denies SLOB's terms?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I must have missed this post.. This thread has become stagnant.. Let's get the chatting going again..

In all my time when an ally has asked me to help, i have never used FA. I figure the FA work is over if there is already a war.

I don't see how this war is coming to an end. Maggio's demands were Pron and kanman delete to make up for the states you killed and then all would be settled.. I see both states are still alive so does this mean LoR denies SLOB's terms?
    No,

It means we are still negotiating
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I think you both can admit at this point that you were WAY to harsh, Way to assuming, and unwilling to work things out in order to keep our agreement.

Because of that several SLOB states (anton aside) have died.

What are we supposed to do at this point? Beg you for peace?

Because of what you did I dont think LOR should be able to finish first place and I dont think Pron or Kanny should not be able to finish at all.

In order to restore FA between our nations we ask that you do something DRASTIC in order to prove you can be once again trusted. Declare Peace, and Delete Kanman, and Pron's states.
    This is what I asked for.

SLOB has lost 3 good high ranking states and Anton. We ask for two LOR states in return.

Kanman in return has asked me to simply undeclare preps, adn he has declared peace. I hardly see that as fair.

I dont think my request is so far out of line, and beyond that LOR didnt even offer any retal or deletion of any state in return.

I asked for 2/3rds of whta was taken, and in return they offered next to nothing. They didnt even offer half of what I was asking...wtf?

The anton issue is dead and gone. He pissed you off and you killed him...so thats off the table. You got exactly what you wanted out of that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    This is what I asked for.

SLOB has lost 3 good high ranking states and Anton. We ask for two LOR states in return.

Kanman in return has asked me to simply undeclare preps, adn he has declared peace. I hardly see that as fair.

I dont think my request is so far out of line, and beyond that LOR didnt even offer any retal or deletion of any state in return.

I asked for 2/3rds of whta was taken, and in return they offered next to nothing. They didnt even offer half of what I was asking...wtf?

The anton issue is dead and gone. He pissed you off and you killed him...so thats off the table. You got exactly what you wanted out of that deal.
    Maybe next time you'll be sure not to let your top ranking states invite in known terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.