Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Not sure if this is what they are talking about but I did hit Z three times about a week or so ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Not sure if this is what they are talking about but I did hit Z three times about a week or so ago.
    by LoR standards thats a pretty good excuse/reason to break a treaty, declare war and kill 2 completely unrelated players

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Please...no whining from Slob leadership (other than Anton, who has a legitimate beef). Just declare war and try to salvage something out of the set.

Lor spoke... you believed.

It is what it is.

9/16/2009 8:21:13 PM Dogma jason we were kind of thinking that maybe we could work something out for a set or two so as not to carry ugliness over from set to set
    9/16/2009 8:21:26 PM Dogma jason I will say we willnot war LoR
    9/16/2009 8:22:03 PM Dogma jason wel, I am not saying we won't ever war, that would be rediculoius, but maybe let things kewl a bit and see what happens
    9/16/2009 8:22:23 PM jason Dogma yeah, next round peace for sure

This was a conversation I had with KAnman last set after we wiped the floor with their asses. Now, they come up with some bull**** excuse to war SLOB.

This was only to show that no matter what they tell you, they lie, even to their own nation mates.

BTW... all FA matters on this situation are to be fowarded to Dogma.

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    I don't know the specifics, but I kinda expected something like this. I just pointed out what i saw.
    Boz, I should have listened. next time I will.

Dogma, I don't see the words peace treaty in there. I see plans for peace and that's what we had.

I was careful not to agree to any peace treaty because stuff might come up.

Peace for sure sounds like u are concuring that there will be peace.... once again a shady trick from LOR

Anton, you tripled #20 early in the set, and it was right before his GB was about to wear off. He then jumped. Your doubles on other states don't matter, it was a triple to give Z GB protection before he jumped that we're talking about.

Maggio did the same thing a few days later. A triple on Z before he jumped.

But that was fine earlier in the set, as Z didn't net past us--but then when Z and TTG war us, we fought them. Then, you Anton, gave Z the pass to SLOB trying to protect him.

Z was not kicked the first time we asked, but rather the 3rd. Maggio didn't want to "rush" anything and wanted to find out who invited him in. You can kick and find out later. Felt like we were having to beg for Maggio to release Z.

We wanted to go after Anton alone, but we were assured that all of SLOB would defend him. So there you go for our reasoning on war. You've been helping Z all along, and we're not going to put up with that for you to get to #1. If SLOB wants to defend your actions Anton, then we have no choice but to war SLOB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Peace for sure sounds like u are concuring that there will be peace.... once again a shady trick from LOR
    What's not posted is the multiple other conversations we had where Kanny stated that there would be no peace treaty. You can't pull four lines out of a 30 min conversation and say that was the only thing said.

We agreed not to war SLOB over past sets. That was the peace we agreed to. We're warring over the above post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.