Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Deepest of respect to Pron and LoR!

Deleting a top state really shows a lot of dedication! Much appreciated!
    oh my gosh.. i never thought i would see the day i would read such a thing.

max, positive rep for you my friend.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

What`s with you people? I can be nice too!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    What`s with you people? I can be nice too!
    Good one..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    We are at war with your nation and somehow you are in our nation all of a sudden?

I DONT ****ING CARE IF YOU HAD 1 ****ING BILLION TURNS , you stay the **** out of our nation! You are the ****ing reason this god **** war started

How hard is that for your 12 year old brain to understand?!

no i think you dont understand. i dont care that we are at war with you guys. i wanted to have some tech expanding my turns and i got it now go suck it little boy (not that it matters anymore cos were not at war anymore) oh and the reason this war started is because of LoR not me no matter how you try to spin it. oh and in regards to me staying out of your nation - you dont tell me to do anything kiddo. ps you really should stop trying belittle my intelligence considering its painfully obvious that im much smarter than you and over the course of my life have received a much better education. anyway if you want to continue raging your little e-penis at me you can do it over msn. send me an offline message and ill answer it in a couple of weeks when i log on next
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 10-20-2009 at 18:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    no i think you dont understand. i dont care that we are at war with you guys. i wanted to have some tech expanding my turns and i got it now go suck it little boy (not that it matters anymore cos were not at war anymore) oh and the reason this war started is because of LoR not me no matter how you try to spin it. oh and in regards to me staying out of your nation - you dont tell me to do anything kiddo. ps you really should stop trying belittle my intelligence considering its painfully obvious that im much smarter than you and over the course of my life have received a much better education. anyway if you want to continue raging your little e-penis at me you can do it over msn. send me an offline message and ill answer it in a couple of weeks when i log on next
    You're sure you should be running for 2nd Year Councillor @ WarwickSU ? Calling people names in discussions, no matter who, no matter who started calling names, is not the right thing to do.
    Just be civilized, until they've gone too far, and then fire it all at once. That'll shut them up !
    Or, and this is a technique applied in the Belgian Parliament, read a tour guide to China... out loud. I'm telling you, listening to that crap for two days and you'll forget the reason you were discussing in the first place.

OT:
    nothing to add
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    You're sure you should be running for 2nd Year Councillor @ WarwickSU ?
    Warwick? I thought he went to Hogwarts?

Enough of this thread, see my thread in GD section..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]