Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i didnt give Z any gb you mother ****ing **** nugget. i only grabbed him maybe once or twice. maybe you guys have no double tap in top3 but we didnt have that rule. anyway big mistake. oh and Pron wouldnt have caught me either way...it was all over for him once i grabbed him...stop deluding yourself that your boy had a chance. and Z was kicked as soon as you guys asked.

edit: im just reading your post again and laughing how much you make it sound like this was some grand scheme by me. i started this set by playing my turns all in one go like once-twice every couple of days and eventually got to the top..then it was a simple case of me being better at maths than pron .

anyway..me > you...simple case...LoR cant win through netting so they war .
    Now im not too active but i'm quite contentfully happy with you dieing

I don't think i could of forgiven kanny if you ranked 1

btw im not speaking on behalf of LoR leadership at all. as i am not leading lor in any fashion.

But i support kanny.

I do feel bad for dogma though. and SLOB for having anton in that nation
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Alright, here's an overview.

Last round, LoR was netting peacefully. Z's friend aa's me and Z grabs, eventually reach top spot.

This round, LoR was netting peacefully. Eld and Slob and that suicider already had a crack at us the round before so I thought we would all have a good netting round. What happens? We get hit by TTG, Anton tries to protect Z by accepting him into SLOB and Anton reaches top spot because of TTG. TTG had no reason to war us other than purely to ruin our netting. TTG said something about teach new players how to war? We killed ttg in 2 days, don't know how much you learned then. TTG also said something about we didn't have enough ships. We had as many ships as anton did when he reached the top and we were up there half a week ago.

LoR gets hit anyway round after round, no matter how peacefully we try to net. That's part of the game, but what we will do is kill the ones that hit us and the ones that support them.

This round, members of Slob supported TTG. Members of Slob were giving Z gb early in the round. Anton tries to protect Z by accepting him into Slob. I have to message Maggio 3 times before he kicks Z and you say now how you "betrayed" a contact. Are you serious? Z's nation warred us for kicks and I have to convince you to kick him? And now you feel bad you betrayed him?

Bottomline: If you get to the top spot after LoR is suicided/warred for no reason, you better have no connection to who hit us or we will come after you.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Alright, here's an overview.

Last round, LoR was netting peacefully. Z's friend aa's me and Z grabs, eventually reach top spot.

This round, LoR was netting peacefully. Eld and Slob and that suicider already had a crack at us the round before so I thought we would all have a good netting round. What happens? We get hit by TTG, Anton tries to protect Z by accepting him into SLOB and Anton reaches top spot because of TTG. TTG had no reason to war us other than purely to ruin our netting. TTG said something about teach new players how to war? We killed ttg in 2 days, don't know how much you learned then. TTG also said something about we didn't have enough ships. We had as many ships as anton did when he reached the top and we were up there half a week ago.

LoR gets hit anyway round after round, no matter how peacefully we try to net. That's part of the game, but what we will do is kill the ones that hit us and the ones that support them.

This round, members of Slob supported TTG. Members of Slob were giving Z gb early in the round. Anton tries to protect Z by accepting him into Slob. I have to message Maggio 3 times before he kicks Z and you say now how you "betrayed" a contact. Are you serious? Z's nation warred us for kicks and I have to convince you to kick him? And now you feel bad you betrayed him?

Bottomline: If you get to the top spot after LoR is suicided/warred for no reason, you better have no connection to who hit us or we will come after you.
    My Hero
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    What's not posted is the multiple other conversations we had where Kanny stated that there would be no peace treaty. You can't pull four lines out of a 30 min conversation and say that was the only thing said.

We agreed not to war SLOB over past sets. That was the peace we agreed to. We're warring over the above post.

Well Post them

wow Maggio ur such a ***** for kickign Z

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Well Post them
    I think it's impossible to post quotes and prove we never said something.

you dint have to ask three times. I just wanted to see who let him in. Anton and Max have really helped out in the nation, and I wanted to tell them directly that I was booting him.

Sorry you didnt get to kill him the aboslute second you wanted to, but i dont work for you. I obliged your request in a timely manner, less than one day.

Z is a good aquantance of mine for a very long time. More so than Kanman or Pron. I hit him earlier in the set wayyyy before stuff broke out between you all.

BOTTOM LINE: You accused my reasons last set as being week, so your paying me back!

"yeah next round peace for sure" is as good as anyone could ask. You broke your word on that statement. We are not here to play petty word games. You gave your word and you broke it. POINT BLANK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Well Post them
    No f*** that, we don't have to prove to you or to anyone that we were right in doing what we did.
    Last edited by pcgluva; 10-15-2009 at 16:53. Reason: trying to avoid filter
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Matt you just like to fight...the wind could blow and you would think your right...

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    you dint have to ask three times. I just wanted to see who let him in. Anton and Max have really helped out in the nation, and I wanted to tell them directly that I was booting him.

Sorry you didnt get to kill him the aboslute second you wanted to, but i dont work for you. I obliged your request in a timely manner, less than one day.

Z is a good aquantance of mine for a very long time. More so than Kanman or Pron. I hit him earlier in the set wayyyy before stuff broke out between you all.

BOTTOM LINE: You accused my reasons last set as being week, so your paying me back!

"yeah next round peace for sure" is as good as anyone could ask. You broke your word on that statement. We are not here to play petty word games. You gave your word and you broke it. POINT BLANK.
    It's much more about Anton than it is about you Maggio. You hit him, and so did Anton. But Anton was the one that got Z into your nation. Anton was trying to protect him with the peace that we wanted from last set. We weren't going to stand for Z hitting our states, and we weren't going to stand for Anton getting 1st place after Z hit us.

We were assured you guys would protect Anton, so we decided to war, since there was no other way to hit Anton and have you guys sit idly by.

And this has nothing to do with last set--this has only to do with this set. We don't see this as a war for no reason, we're not saying SLOB was going to war us. We're saying that we wanted to deal with Anton, and SLOB would defend Anton. If that's the case, then when we hit Anton, we have to hit SLOB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.