Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Dogma, I don't see the words peace treaty in there. I see plans for peace and that's what we had.

I was careful not to agree to any peace treaty because stuff might come up.
    Just like every thing that has come from your hole, BULL****!

all caps doesn't make it true. If you have specific points then we can talk.

Peace was our intention. It means we won't war you for no reason and we won't war you because of last round. It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. We were not going to allow anton to win after all that happened this round and you were sure to defend him so there was nothing that could have been done.
    And this too.bull****

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Peace for sure means we won't war unless provoked by SLOB or someone in SLOB. Anton's actions, and to a smaller extent your actions, have provoked us. We don't feel that those actions were honoring the peace terms. We did want peace, but we certainly didn't want Z--who you and Anton were helping out--to ruin our netting so your states can have 1st place.

We feel that is a justified reason for war to hit Anton, and we were assured that if we hit Anton, then SLOB would war us. We decided to war SLOB then.
    You took 3 messages to give up Z, why would we talk to you about Anton who was in your nation the entire time? Why give Anton time to prep for being hit? I also highly doubt you would have done anything about Anton and Z working together, so the question I have is "Why ask?"
    Eh, I feel like we would have gotten along pretty well Max, never thought I would say that.

I don't like killing the rest of Slob either. We can have an agreement and stop any time you want. As was said before, we just had to kill anton and we were sure the rest of slob would defend him.

For Maggio, you didn't tell me in either of your replies that you would like to kick Z. I had asked you twice and your last response was something like I don't want to be hasty. I got the impression you didn't really want to work with us since I thought it was a no brainer move that Z would need to be kicked.
    I don't see why Maggio has to have anyone's opinion on this one, or why he had to wait for your reply. Z was in a nation we were warring, and Anton gave him the pass for SLOB and he went there. Maggio didn't need to contact anyone--he should have kicked immediately.

Again--this action has nothing to do with last set. We wanted peace and were netting just fine.

And these as well. bull****. Try and defend your position, is fine. Next time we put your *** in your hand, don't come crying to us to stop, that won't ever happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    And these as well. bull****. Try and defend your position, is fine. Next time we put your *** in your hand, don't come crying to us to stop, that won't ever happen again.
    I don't see how something can happen again when it didn't happen in the first place.

Back to the topic--I'd also put money down that Z's restart got my op from Anton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

I don't see how something can happen again when it didn't happen in the first place.

Back to the topic--I'd also put money down that Z's restart got my op from Anton.
    My, how quickly we forget, and only 3 weeks ago too.

Step away from the crack pipe Pron, it is killing your mind.

You're going to have to refresh my crack pipe ridden mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Dogma, I like you but please do refrain from accusing other members of using drugs.

Ok so heres where it stands

LOR declared another bull**** war according to SLOB

SLOB is at fault according to LOR because they harbored a few select members.

(PLEASE DO CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG)

lets just say that this treaty was never set up, or even for that matter, it was.

I am representing LOR here and I say we had to act, we saw those members move to SLOB, quick intel reports showed that SLOB members were looking ready to war, and then of course there were those that jumped.

We covered our asses.

I do not see why everytime there is a war with LOR involved it has to turn into a big shouting match.

All of NW KNOWS that at least 1.5 wars every 2-3 sets will be by LOR, and yet you all seem amazed when we do war!?

WHY!?
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

sorry kanman, and pron, i didnt konw anton let Z in, that is why I messgaed him and max to see who did it and let them knwo Z was being booted.

I may not have replied to Kanman that it would be done and when it would be done, but as you saw it was done, and in a timely manner.

I am not in the same time zone as you, and when i got your first pm i was just sitting down for my first cup of coffee.

maybe I should have been more imformative about the situation? But I dont think so. We never agreed on complete transparency even though we agreed to peace.

Anton, you tripled #20 early in the set, and it was right before his GB was about to wear off. He then jumped. Your doubles on other states don't matter, it was a triple to give Z GB protection before he jumped that we're talking about.

Maggio did the same thing a few days later. A triple on Z before he jumped.

But that was fine earlier in the set, as Z didn't net past us--but then when Z and TTG war us, we fought them. Then, you Anton, gave Z the pass to SLOB trying to protect him.

Z was not kicked the first time we asked, but rather the 3rd. Maggio didn't want to "rush" anything and wanted to find out who invited him in. You can kick and find out later. Felt like we were having to beg for Maggio to release Z.

We wanted to go after Anton alone, but we were assured that all of SLOB would defend him. So there you go for our reasoning on war. You've been helping Z all along, and we're not going to put up with that for you to get to #1. If SLOB wants to defend your actions Anton, then we have no choice but to war SLOB.
    defend my actions? stop making up excuses cause you guys suck. tripple Z? you mean 2 hits and a defeat? that might have happened...if i trippled Z in terms of 3 SAs it was only because i was jumping and i got good land and i knew Z wouldnt have cared about it...i didnt even ask him i just knew he wouldnt mind cause i wasnt taking the piss. there was no gb trading.

and i let Z in because his state was something like 600k spies, 4mill inf, 2mill ships and 17mill agm or something crazy like that...he wasnt gonna be doing any more waring with that state so i thought that LoR wouldnt be going after him (i assumed theyd let the rest of TTG live considering how they got ****ed by the bomber issue - naturally LoR decided to be ****** bag ****s instead ) however even when maggio asked me about Z i didnt complain much cos i didnt want to cause an incident for the nation where pretty much only im good friends with Z. oh and it might have taken u 3 "goes" to get to maggio because as you may have notied im not that active anymore. i havent posted in ages and i dont log in as much so i didnt reply to maggio asap.

oh and reason why maggio asked/messaged me first is because i guess he values my opinion because for the past 4-5 sets i have been playing in SLOB without any incident, helping their members and recruiting for them each set

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    Dogma, I like you but please do refrain from accusing other members of using drugs.

Ok so heres where it stands

LOR declared another bull**** war according to SLOB

SLOB is at fault according to LOR because they harbored a few select members.

(PLEASE DO CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG)

lets just say that this treaty was never set up, or even for that matter, it was.

I am representing LOR here and I say we had to act, we saw those members move to SLOB, quick intel reports showed that SLOB members were looking ready to war, and then of course there were those that jumped.

We covered our asses.

I do not see why everytime there is a war with LOR involved it has to turn into a big shouting match.

All of NW KNOWS that at least 1.5 wars every 2-3 sets will be by LOR, and yet you all seem amazed when we do war!?

WHY!?
    Leave the representing to kanman and Pron...

Please!!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE