Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    You took 3 messages to give up Z, why would we talk to you about Anton who was in your nation the entire time? Why give Anton time to prep for being hit? I also highly doubt you would have done anything about Anton and Z working together, so the question I have is "Why ask?"
    Cause Z was one situation and Anton was another. BOTH deserve the time to handle diplomatically.

About the messages, you have to remember that people do have lives. Perhaps Maggio did not get the messages in the time frame you expected, so that deserves a war? Also, did you check your sent messages to see if they were read before you felt he was ignoring you? I don't know that is why i'm asking.

It seems as if your taking frustrations of TTG warring you out against SLOB who openly agreed NOT to hit you this set. As soon as Maggio figured things out about Z he booted him. Which in my view he complied with your request and again that should have shown that he was seeking peace. If he planned to war he would have kept Z for the extra help.

If you didn't like the GB trading and all that then you send a message to Maggio and state your case. You tell him you don't like it and it's really putting strain on the mutual peace talks and then you give Maggio the option to work out a deal or face war. The trading GB is so old it's not even funny. I really wish people would stop doing it. BUT it's not against any rules and it is part of the game. So i have no problem with LoR's issue with the GB, but you REALLY should have given maggio a chance instead of assumed what he would do. Cause ya never know..

ALSO, if you were a part of it you could have used the UN to rally support against the GB actions. I know the UN is new and not many really understand it all yet, but it is a powerful tool in gaining support. In fact i plan on using it for this situation.

USA is 100% against LoR's actions in this matter. I do have a little understanding as to why you did this, but i think you went about it totally wrong. These matters do not constitute a full blown war. And with LoR already saying they don't like killing all of SLOB over this and are willing to make a deal, i feel that you too think this whole things was shady.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Leave the representing to kanman and Pron...

Please!!
    Oh , I'm sorry, did I ask you? NO

So shut the heck up and get the heck out
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 10-16-2009 at 08:17.
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Mat no one likes you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Mat no one likes you.....
    You too need to shut the heck up and fix your sig, i can see your ****ty editing is showing
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 10-16-2009 at 08:17.
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Leave the representing to kanman and Pron...

Please!!
    Sadly I am going to side with Max, I barely even try to get into this stuff anymore and I used to be a leader in LoR.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

hmm...is it just me or does it kinda sound like what we're seeing in real life right now......

(1) September 11th attack on Twin Tower (TTG hitting LOR)
    (2) USA strikes back against the Taliban and seemingly crushing them (LOR retaliating TTG, while TTG still do small attacks here and there)
    (3) Afghanistan harboring Taliban terrorist members (SLOB taking Z, whether MAGGIO was informed about it or not)
    (4) USA declares war on Afghanistan (LOR hitting SLOB)
    (5) After years people are still arguing if USA's invasion in Afghanistan is justified (FORUM RAGE in nation wars)

...Anyways, just an analogy I found. Pretty ironic that things we see in real life happens in games too. I'm not taking any side in this, I think both sides have its justifying reasons. Arguing is kinda futile, not gonna come to any agreement whatsoever. To be honest, I was a little confused about why LOR attacked SLOB at first. But if Anton's been good friends with so many TTG members and even harbored for them temporarily, you'd be mad if a nation provides shelter for a terrorist group, wouldn't you?

Nation Wars is getting nastier and nastier since the recent sets, I think everyone's a bit responsible for it. Might as well bring full chaos. There's no built in mechanism to stop it. I'd say it's impossible to peacefully net in the future. Perpetuating hate. No one likes to see people be on top and just run away with it. Vussuland was first at one point, but then #98 attacked and TTG grabbed him right after. Then kanman and pron were top, and TTG attacked them. Now SLOB was on top, and LOR warred them for reasons relating to TTG...this can go on forever. I really don't see a peaceful future in later sets to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    You too need to shut the **** up and fix your sig, i can see your ****ty editing is showing
    Do you kiss your mamma with that mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by doppy View Post
    hmm...is it just me or does it kinda sound like what we're seeing in real life right now......

(1) September 11th attack on Twin Tower (TTG hitting LOR)
    (2) USA strikes back against the Taliban and seemingly crushing them (LOR retaliating TTG, while TTG still do small attacks here and there)
    (3) Afghanistan harboring Taliban terrorist members (SLOB taking Z, whether MAGGIO was informed about it or not)
    (4) USA declares war on Afghanistan (LOR hitting SLOB)
    (5) After years people are still arguing if USA's invasion in Afghanistan is justified (FORUM RAGE in nation wars)

...Anyways, just an analogy I found. Pretty ironic that things we see in real life happens in games too. I'm not taking any side in this, I think both sides have its justifying reasons. Arguing is kinda futile, not gonna come to any agreement whatsoever. To be honest, I was a little confused about why LOR attacked SLOB at first. But if Anton's been good friends with so many TTG members and even harbored for them temporarily, you'd be mad if a nation provides shelter for a terrorist group, wouldn't you?

Nation Wars is getting nastier and nastier since the recent sets, I think everyone's a bit responsible for it. Might as well bring full chaos. There's no built in mechanism to stop it. I'd say it's impossible to peacefully net in the future. Perpetuating hate. No one likes to see people be on top and just run away with it. Vussuland was first at one point, but then #98 attacked and TTG grabbed him right after. Then kanman and pron were top, and TTG attacked them. Now SLOB was on top, and LOR warred them for reasons relating to TTG...this can go on forever. I really don't see a peaceful future in later sets to be honest.

Yea ur def not even close

Just stating what I observed......nothing personal. I mean really. There's nothing that protects one from being hit, doesn't matter what place you're at.

Anyone can make a state (or have a few friends and form a small group), hide identity, not join any major nation, work underground and do one of these:
    (1) AA
    (2) straight AR
    (3) Spy op building destroy
    What are you gonna do with them? They destroyed people's chance of netting, and there no way to stop them. You war them, so what? Your chance of netting is already ruined while other people take advantage of the situation. Frustrated? Of course. But anything you can do? No. No one can have enough resource to have formidible ship/spy/AA counts.

We should just turn this game into a warring server. Diversify it. Have different nations warring each other at large scale. Like 30 vs 30. We have a small community unlike before. It's easy to forget hate and still have fun warring before, since the value of making friends warring together outweighs the hate between nation. And I don't have a solution to this.

But just have fun warring. Forget about the rules. Who cares about netting. Throw away all the justifications. I actually find reading random posts like "your mom" more enjoyable than long boring explanations and arguments of blah blah blah.

And this is a long post, so...

YOUR MOM