Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    I don't see why Maggio has to have anyone's opinion on this one, or why he had to wait for your reply. Z was in a nation we were warring, and Anton gave him the pass for SLOB and he went there. Maggio didn't need to contact anyone--he should have kicked immediately.

Again--this action has nothing to do with last set. We wanted peace and were netting just fine.

YOU had a member of SLOB leadership in YOUR nation... DID you once come to me to resolve this??? Hell no! I went to SLOB on my own and got the answer we wanted. You are bull**** and are making bull**** reasons. You had everything you needed to resolve this and you pissed it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    Dogma, I like you but please do refrain from accusing other members of using drugs.

Ok so heres where it stands

LOR declared another bull**** war according to SLOB

SLOB is at fault according to LOR because they harbored a few select members.

(PLEASE DO CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG)

lets just say that this treaty was never set up, or even for that matter, it was.

I am representing LOR here and I say we had to act, we saw those members move to SLOB, quick intel reports showed that SLOB members were looking ready to war, and then of course there were those that jumped.

We covered our asses.

I do not see why everytime there is a war with LOR involved it has to turn into a big shouting match.

All of NW KNOWS that at least 1.5 wars every 2-3 sets will be by LOR, and yet you all seem amazed when we do war!?

WHY!?
    You were not involved in any of the workings of this issue, so go sit in the corner and mind your own business till Kanny and Pron tell you what to think, ok?

They didn't even have jets, you idiot, how is that ready to war.SLOB gave its word that there would be no war with LOR this se. Do you have any idea what giving your word means? Oh yeah, you are faithful LoR, no you don't. Fine you want to play the party line, go right ahead. Be a minion just like all the others.

I tried to show some honor in my dealings with loR and even apologized for not giving LoR more credit when the new server started and starting with a clean slate. I knew I was right. Once a punk always a punk.

One set, all I asked for was one measly set and you people couldn't keep your word for 2 weeks. Says a lot for the whole lot of you.
    Last edited by Dogma; 10-15-2009 at 23:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    YOU had a member of SLOB leadership in YOUR nation... DID you once come to me to resolve this??? Hell no! I went to SLOB on my own and got the answer we wanted. You are bull**** and are making bull**** reasons. You had everything you needed to resolve this and you pissed it away.
    We did talk to you, and you're the one that told us that SLOB would war us if we hit Anton. We weren't going to settle for anything less than hitting Anton, and Kanny offered to just hit Anton, but you refused. How is that not coming to resolve this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

You were not involved in any of the workings of this issue, so go sit in the corner and mind your own business till Kanny and Pron tell you what to think, ok?

They didn't even have jets, you idiot, how is that ready to war.SLOB gave its word that there would be no war with LOR this se. Do you have any idea what giving your word means? Oh yeah, you are faithful LoR, no you don't. Fine you want to play the party line, go right ahead. Be a minion just like all the others.

I tried to show some honor in my dealings with loR and even apologized for not giving LoR more credit when the new server started and starting with a clean slate. I knew I was right. Once a punk always a punk.

One set, all I asked for was one measly set and you people couldn't keep your word for 2 weeks. Says a lot for the whole lot of you.
    Good God, you sound like a crotchety old man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Cause Z was one situation and Anton was another. BOTH deserve the time to handle diplomatically.

About the messages, you have to remember that people do have lives. Perhaps Maggio did not get the messages in the time frame you expected, so that deserves a war? Also, did you check your sent messages to see if they were read before you felt he was ignoring you? I don't know that is why i'm asking.

It seems as if your taking frustrations of TTG warring you out against SLOB who openly agreed NOT to hit you this set. As soon as Maggio figured things out about Z he booted him. Which in my view he complied with your request and again that should have shown that he was seeking peace. If he planned to war he would have kept Z for the extra help.

If you didn't like the GB trading and all that then you send a message to Maggio and state your case. You tell him you don't like it and it's really putting strain on the mutual peace talks and then you give Maggio the option to work out a deal or face war. The trading GB is so old it's not even funny. I really wish people would stop doing it. BUT it's not against any rules and it is part of the game. So i have no problem with LoR's issue with the GB, but you REALLY should have given maggio a chance instead of assumed what he would do. Cause ya never know..

ALSO, if you were a part of it you could have used the UN to rally support against the GB actions. I know the UN is new and not many really understand it all yet, but it is a powerful tool in gaining support. In fact i plan on using it for this situation.

USA is 100% against LoR's actions in this matter. I do have a little understanding as to why you did this, but i think you went about it totally wrong. These matters do not constitute a full blown war. And with LoR already saying they don't like killing all of SLOB over this and are willing to make a deal, i feel that you too think this whole things was shady.
    You mean use FA channels like SLOB did to LoR last set?

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Or like Lor does every set?

LoR, personally, I think this is too much. Warring a WHOLE NATION, just because ONE player was harbored by them??

And, I dont think all the members in SLOB even knew about it, so I think its unjust to punish them too, just because of a few other people's mistakes.

It wasn't harboring, gosh darn, he got in and was kicked. Explain how 12 hours is harboring. I even got the kill shot, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    So it is about last set?

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

It wasn't harboring, gosh darn, he got in and was kicked. Explain how 12 hours is harboring. I even got the kill shot, wtf?
    You see? It wasn't even harboring. So LoR, how do you justify your war? You have to have a valid reason.