Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

LoR doesnt have a valid reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by anglewing View Post
    LoR, personally, I think this is too much. Warring a WHOLE NATION, just because ONE player was harbored by them??

And, I dont think all the members in SLOB even knew about it, so I think its unjust to punish them too, just because of a few other people's mistakes.
    We asked for Anton only, and we were told that all of SLOB would defend him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You mean use FA channels like SLOB did to LoR last set?
    Now see i left that door open on purpose.

It has been clearly stated that NONE of this has ANYTHING to do with last set.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Now see i left that door open on purpose.

It has been clearly stated that NONE of this has ANYTHING to do with last set.
    Devil's in Afghanistan and hasn't done any of the FA in this round. He's only stating his own opinion.

We did talk with Dogma before the strike and said we'd take Anton only and leave SLOB out of it. We were assured that SLOB would war us if we went after Anton. Seemed like we didn't have much for options there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    You were not involved in any of the workings of this issue, so go sit in the corner and mind your own business till Kanny and Pron tell you what to think, ok?

They didn't even have jets, you idiot, how is that ready to war.SLOB gave its word that there would be no war with LOR this se. Do you have any idea what giving your word means? Oh yeah, you are faithful LoR, no you don't. Fine you want to play the party line, go right ahead. Be a minion just like all the others.

I tried to show some honor in my dealings with loR and even apologized for not giving LoR more credit when the new server started and starting with a clean slate. I knew I was right. Once a punk always a punk.

One set, all I asked for was one measly set and you people couldn't keep your word for 2 weeks. Says a lot for the whole lot of you.
    Open up your mind old man,

You do not have to have jets in order to go to war....
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Basically they didnt want Anton to win, because left unchecked he would out net ANY Lor state.

He is friends with Z...whoopie! He is friends with most of the players, but I guess you wont war them either even though they may defend him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    I don't see how something can happen again when it didn't happen in the first place.

Back to the topic--I'd also put money down that Z's restart got my op from Anton.
    good god man, wtf, you had 300k spys, then u had 600k, then 2M, now 7M...

why would I need to goto anton to get your Op at 600k spys?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Gosh guys, just think about this real life situation.

Let's USA got attacked by terrorists and a branch of government in another nation decided to shelter the terrorist group, even for a day, knowing the severity of the entire situation. And then simply kicked the terrorist group out due to selfish diplomatic reasons and claim that they had nothing to do with the terrorist group in the first place, and say "you guys take care of the situation yourselves." How would you feel as the nation who got attacked in the first place.

If USA demand that the branch of government be punished and held on war trial for aiding a terrorist group and the entire nation decide to stand behind the branch, wouldn't you expect a war??

For christ's sake, has this game turned you guys into machines? Can't think rationally like a human being anymore?

Anton harbored a terrorist group for him to gain turns and hurt us more, while Anton salvage the opportunity to continue growing. Is that a coincidence? Even if its simply a convenience, he obviously was too stupid to realize the sensitivity of the situation when he let SLOB's door open to terrorist occupation. It a ****ing stupid mistake, and he should be held responsible for it. And you guys made the decision to stand behind him, so stop whining about being attacked for no legitimate reason. The justification is clear and the action was made. We hate to war you guys, but you give us no choice.

I mean sure, we can play this game that way. Like I said, this game is getting nastier every moment. I can just make a state next set and random hit your top state and claim that I have no affiliation with LOR. Clearly I'm a friend of LOR, just like TTG's relationship with Anton and some members of SLOB, but it has nothing to do with LOR, since I'm representing myself, just like TTG this set, right? And as long as I don't hide my pity *** in LOR, LOR has nothing to do this it right?

If this is how you guys want to play this game, bring it on. I'm all for it. I already said it earlier, there's no hope for peace if this goes on. Let's bring full blown chaos to the sever.

Legion of retards I tell ya.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by doppy View Post
    Gosh guys, just think about this real life situation.

Let's USA got attacked by terrorists and a branch of government in another nation decided to shelter the terrorist group, even for a day, knowing the severity of the entire situation. And then simply kicked the terrorist group out due to selfish diplomatic reasons and claim that they had nothing to do with the terrorist group in the first place, and say "you guys take care of the situation yourselves." How would you feel as the nation who got attacked in the first place.

If USA demand that the branch of government be punished and held on war trial for aiding a terrorist group and the entire nation decide to stand behind the branch, wouldn't you expect a war??

For christ's sake, has this game turned you guys into machines? Can't think rationally like a human being anymore?

Anton harbored a terrorist group for him to gain turns and hurt us more, while Anton salvage the opportunity to continue growing. Is that a coincidence? Even if its simply a convenience, he obviously was too stupid to realize the sensitivity of the situation when he let SLOB's door open to terrorist occupation. It a ****ing stupid mistake, and he should be held responsible for it. And you guys made the decision to stand behind him, so stop whining about being attacked for no legitimate reason. The justification is clear and the action was made. We hate to war you guys, but you give us no choice.

I mean sure, we can play this game that way. Like I said, this game is getting nastier every moment. I can just make a state next set and random hit your top state and claim that I have no affiliation with LOR. Clearly I'm a friend of LOR, just like TTG's relationship with Anton and some members of SLOB, but it has nothing to do with LOR, since I'm representing myself, just like TTG this set, right? And as long as I don't hide my pity *** in LOR, LOR has nothing to do this it right?

If this is how you guys want to play this game, bring it on. I'm all for it. I already said it earlier, there's no hope for peace if this goes on. Let's bring full blown chaos to the sever.

... USA was treating harboring half of the Bin Laden Family in the USAS until the day after the attacks.

USA funded the Binladen family, and trained Osama to commit terrorist acts against the soviets.

Z