Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars Times Volume 7

Great job on this newsletter. I'm very happy to have this back up and running again

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    guess we should change the UN to the " Anti-LoR Coalition " or something along those lines though
    the UN is not a hate LoR membership. LoR has just as much right to join the UN as any other nation. In fact, i am really hoping to see them be a part of it next set and all future sets. LoR is a large nation in the game and it's impact on the UN is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Yeah it's nice to see it back, something lengthy to read (that isn't a MR P post)
    ouch.. well that wasn't very nice. My posts are "imformative"

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    the UN is not a hate LoR membership. LoR has just as much right to join the UN as any other nation. In fact, i am really hoping to see them be a part of it next set and all future sets. LoR is a large nation in the game and it's impact on the UN is needed.
    Except every time LOR wars a nation, that nation will run to the UN and ask for help, and everyone will jump to their aid. But you're right, not an anti-LOR coalition at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

UN
    "Where the only nation that isnt equal is the nation that gives the game some spice, so lets help run them into the ground so this game will be boring as **** again."
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

No mention of German Death Machine dominating afghanistan?

Less than a day they surrender to us...and no mention in the Nation Wars Times?

Bummer....
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Except every time LOR wars a nation, that nation will run to the UN and ask for help, and everyone will jump to their aid. But you're right, not an anti-LOR coalition at all.
    Well i see you have it all figured out. Nice that LoR doesn't join it or participate in it but yet you don't mind complaining about it.

How about you give it a shot before you knock it. I try to add things to the game to spice things up some and keep the fun flowing. It's not like i add things just to cause LoR grief.

Well i see you have it all figured out. Nice that LoR doesn't join it or participate in it but yet you don't mind complaining about it.

How about you give it a shot before you knock it. I try to add things to the game to spice things up some and keep the fun flowing. It's not like i add things just to cause LoR grief.

Why bother?

LoR will get into a war with another nation

Lets say, maybe someone suicides our top guy, we retaliate and end up warring that nation.

That nation will complain that we warred them for no reason, and the rest of NW will agree and then LoR will be Shi t outta luck!

So, I think unless there is a complete revamp of the GAME, and I don't mean change the game 100%, I mean make tweaks here and there, that our nation will always get the short end of the stick, but thats ok, if thats the way you all want to play, then we will play your game...
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    Why bother?

LoR will get into a war with another nation

Lets say, maybe someone suicides our top guy, we retaliate and end up warring that nation.

That nation will complain that we warred them for no reason, and the rest of NW will agree and then LoR will be Shi t outta luck!

So, I think unless there is a complete revamp of the GAME, and I don't mean change the game 100%, I mean make tweaks here and there, that our nation will always get the short end of the stick, but thats ok, if thats the way you all want to play, then we will play your game...
    So i should change the game to fit more around LoR's style of playing? Or we should make it so LoR can do whatever it wants?

So far you guys are doing the exact same thing you complain about everyone else doing. You scream that nobody gives LoR a chance, but yet you don't give anyone else a chance..

And why does every single thing in this game have to revolve around LoR. jesus there are other things in this game besides LoR. I'm sorry Devil created the exact type that he wanted and i'm sorry sets on end LoR warred anyone anytime for any reason and that some people don't forget it and cut them slack or a chance at a first strike. I can't change the past. LoR has done some pretty stupid things and crapped on a lot of other nations and i'm sorry they did that.. So what do you want from me? Want me to ban all the members from any nation that decides to war LoR? Or should i just strip all the turns from a nation LoR decides to war?

This is a war game and LoR has done there fair share of slaughtering and when things turn around you are going to complain how unfair and one sided things are?

The Patriot Act is gone.. Admins no longer intervene in any attacks, wars, suicides or anything, thus lifting a larger burden of of LoR cause i'm sure i enacted the Patriot Act just to shut LoR down cause we all know that's my #1 goal in this game.. Dang i'm busted.. I go around set after set advocating for LoR, but yet my real goal is to make things 100% unfair for LoR..

How about i just set up LoR it's very own server where only the nation LoR exists.. come on guys.. What the hell..

pcgluva Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTactician View Post
    No mention of German Death Machine dominating afghanistan?

Less than a day they surrender to us...and no mention in the Nation Wars Times?

Bummer....

UT wasnt trying to leave you out... we were finishing publication when your guys events happened ill see what we can do for our next issue

So i should change the game to fit more around LoR's style of playing? Or we should make it so LoR can do whatever it wants?

So far you guys are doing the exact same thing you complain about everyone else doing. You scream that nobody gives LoR a chance, but yet you don't give anyone else a chance..

And why does every single thing in this game have to revolve around LoR. jesus there are other things in this game besides LoR. I'm sorry Devil created the exact type that he wanted and i'm sorry sets on end LoR warred anyone anytime for any reason and that some people don't forget it and cut them slack or a chance at a first strike. I can't change the past. LoR has done some pretty stupid things and crapped on a lot of other nations and i'm sorry they did that.. So what do you want from me? Want me to ban all the members from any nation that decides to war LoR? Or should i just strip all the turns from a nation LoR decides to war?

This is a war game and LoR has done there fair share of slaughtering and when things turn around you are going to complain how unfair and one sided things are?

The Patriot Act is gone.. Admins no longer intervene in any attacks, wars, suicides or anything, thus lifting a larger burden of of LoR cause i'm sure i enacted the Patriot Act just to shut LoR down cause we all know that's my #1 goal in this game.. Dang i'm busted.. I go around set after set advocating for LoR, but yet my real goal is to make things 100% unfair for LoR..

How about i just set up LoR it's very own server where only the nation LoR exists.. come on guys.. What the hell..
    I never said that we want the game to revolve around us no, you totally misinterpreted my message.

What I am saying is that all the rules get modeled after LoR, for instance:
    Sanctions
    Patriot Act
    No more Suiciding
    UN

Do you get what I am saying?

These things dont just pop up on their own because no one is instigating right?

Yea I agree LoR is a tyrant, but I think the bigger tyrant is the whining from other players that their set is ruined because of something that LoR did.

Then the Admins will enact a rule to not fu ck over someones set,
    BUT BUT BUT, you did say in the opening script of the game that there are several ways to get to the top, and one of those ways is war...

So why doesn't all of NW stop being a hypocrite and just deal with it...
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    What I am saying is that all the rules get modeled after LoR, for instance:
    Sanctions
    Patriot Act
    No more Suiciding
    UN
    This is where you are wrong. NONE of these rules have been or ever were implemented due to LoR.

Sanctions- Was something i came up with in WoW but it was never passed. Then after i reopened the game, i brought them in to CREATE more wars as tempers flare when bound with restrictions. Was only added to spice things up.

Patriot Act- Was an idea to control the mad level of suiciding that has ALWAYS hindered this game.. Even back when it was WoW! Go in an read Svennes post when we was inducted into the HOF, he said what has always ruined this game was the suiciding.

No More Suiciding- Read above post again!

UN- Was again something i mentioned doing in WoW but was never done. I have always liked the idea of a UN in the game. Adds another element to everything.

Again this is what i'm saying. Everytime i add or change anything in this game, many of you from LoR go right to the idea that i did it to hinder or prevent LoR in some way. I'm sorry to burst your guys bubble, but i rarely even think of you guys when i'm adding things. I don't stay up late at night trying to come up with secret plans or ways to control LoR. It just doesn't happen. YOU guys come up with this scenario and then try to pass it on like thats what i'm doing. So please let me say this for the 10 trillionth time, I think LoR or nations like LoR are vital to this game. There style of play, there hated reputation there skills at warring and many other reasons. If nations like LoR did not exist in this game, then things would be boring. You guys chose this path.. If you don't like it anymore, then switch paths. But again, LoR is the least of my concerns when i'm coding new things in the game. Trying to make new and fun things for EVERYONE is my #1 priority.