Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nation Wars Times Volume 7

pms pms pms.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    This is where you are wrong. NONE of these rules have been or ever were implemented due to LoR.

Sanctions- Was something i came up with in WoW but it was never passed. Then after i reopened the game, i brought them in to CREATE more wars as tempers flare when bound with restrictions. Was only added to spice things up.

Patriot Act- Was an idea to control the mad level of suiciding that has ALWAYS hindered this game.. Even back when it was WoW! Go in an read Svennes post when we was inducted into the HOF, he said what has always ruined this game was the suiciding.

No More Suiciding- Read above post again!

UN- Was again something i mentioned doing in WoW but was never done. I have always liked the idea of a UN in the game. Adds another element to everything.

Again this is what i'm saying. Everytime i add or change anything in this game, many of you from LoR go right to the idea that i did it to hinder or prevent LoR in some way. I'm sorry to burst your guys bubble, but i rarely even think of you guys when i'm adding things. I don't stay up late at night trying to come up with secret plans or ways to control LoR. It just doesn't happen. YOU guys come up with this scenario and then try to pass it on like thats what i'm doing. So please let me say this for the 10 trillionth time, I think LoR or nations like LoR are vital to this game. There style of play, there hated reputation there skills at warring and many other reasons. If nations like LoR did not exist in this game, then things would be boring. You guys chose this path.. If you don't like it anymore, then switch paths. But again, LoR is the least of my concerns when i'm coding new things in the game. Trying to make new and fun things for EVERYONE is my #1 priority.
    Because everytime you pass something it always gets used to try and hurt LoR!

DER!

I do not care if it was not intended to hurt LoR, its just a coincidence that when it is released that it gets "tested" on LoR? is that what it is? We are your test lacky?

thats ok tho, bring it.
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)